Getting Closer

You can't, We can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun sit on the sofa fidgeting with his fingers. 'Why I'm here in the first place?!'

"Okay class, make sure to finish your assignment this holidays. You may dismiss now." Mr. Lee said as he close his book ready to leave the class.

"Sir!" Someone called make him stopped walking and looked at that person.

"May I change my partner?" She asked

"It up to you as long you finish my assignment. With whom you want to change?" 

"Chaeyoung"

"Jihyo."

Jaehyun hissed remembered what happened in class yesterday. 'I need to escape from here first before I kill her' Jaehyun get up from the sofa and walked slowly to the door. 

"Where are you going?"

Busted. "A-ah, I think I forgot bring my handphone. I will be back later."

"Then, whose handphone is that?" Jaehyun looked at the table.

Damn.

"Oh-h my handphone! I thought I forget bring it here." Jaehyun laughed awkwardly mentally slapped himself because of his own stupidness.

"I know what you trying to do, Jae." She smirked. "Don't ever think you can escape and let me do this assignment by myself." She said again before walked to Jaehyun pulled his hands.

" Sit down." Jaehyun obeyed her and sit on the sofa. He looked at her who is sitting across of him wearing a white shirt and shorts before choked his own saliva and start to cough. 'This is torture how can she look good in anything. Mom, save me.'

"Are you okay? You're acting weird." Nayeon gave Jaehyun a worried look before walked to him patting his back.

"Drink this."  That concern looks on Nayeon's face just make him fall in love with her again and again. Especially when she this close to him. He just staring at Nayeon's face from her eyes, nose and lastly her kissable lips. He trying so hard right now to hold his desire to kiss her.

"Yah! Why you looking at me like that" Nayeon slapped his arm feeling uncomfortable under his gaze.

"A-ah sorry and I am okay. T-thanks." His hands slightly grazed hers when he pass back the glass sending electricity through his body. 'Somebody help me.. I want to go home right now' Jaehyun crying in his mind as he can't bear this torture he received. He then shook his head. "This is crazy." Jaehyun chuckled to himself earned worried looks from Nayeon.

"Are you sure you are okay? You keep stuttered when you're talking and now you talking to yourself." Nayeon asked put her hand on his forehead to check his body temperature. She then come closer, closer enough for his comfort.

"W-what you are doing?" He asked lean backward as Nayeon come closer. When he can't take it anymore he closed his eyes tightly. Then, Jaehyun feel something against his forehead. Something warm. But it just for a little while. He then opened his eyes slowly welcomed by Nayeon's face. 

"You don't have fever tho." Nayeon said sat back at where shes before.

"W-what you doing j-just now?" Damn stop stuttered you

"Trying to feel your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter