Im Nayeon

You can't, We can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After last period ended

 

 Other students started to leave the class. Jaehyun still on her seat while watch Nayeon who  busily pack her things like she was in hurry. 'Why she so rush? Should I ask her if she want to go home with me?' Jaehyun thought to herself. 

"Finally! I want to go home quickly I am so tired and sleepy" Mina get up from her seat walked out from the class. "See you tomorrow guys!" 

"Yah, Mina wait for me" Momo called while run after Mina.

"She sleep all the time yet still sleepy. Incredible." Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes. "Nayeon, do you want to go home together or your handsome boy- bestfriend already waiting for you outside? Chaeyoung asked Nayeon even though she already know the answer since Nayeon only in hurry when her bestfriend is waiting.

"Sorry Chaeng, Minjun promise me he will treat me ice cream today. Tomorrow okay I promise!" Nayeon said as she running out of the class after finish pack her things.

"Ah, it so nice to have boyfriend waiting for you after school."

"Jihyo told me that Nayeon don't had a boyfriend?" Jaehyun asked furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why she tell you that?" Chaeyoung asked confused. "Well, its true she don't have one and Minjun is just her bestfriend. But, they don't act like one though. I mean Nayeon do but not Minjun, we all know that he has a feeling for Nayeon. If that thing don't happened, they probably in relationship right now." Chaeyoung explained with sigh.

"What thing?" Jaehyun asked even though she already know why.

"I don't really know the real story. " Chaeyoung said shrugged her shoulder. "By the way, do you want to go home together?"

 

**********************************************************************************************************

Jaehyun's POV

Chaeyoung and I walked to the school gate. I see Nayeon in front of the school gate laughed happily with someone, showed her bunny teeth. 

"Is that Minjun? Nayeon's bestfriend?" I asked Chaeyoung pointed at where Nayeon and the boy are." Chaeyoung looked at where I pointed. Minjun then wrapped his hand around Nayeon's shoulder. Get your filthy hands away from her you little . Damn I am so pissed off. Watch Nayeon smiling with other boy just makes me feeling pit in my stomach. 

"Where? Oh yes. He so good-looking right? I can't believe that Nayeon don't fall in love with him yet" Chaeyoung said as she looking at Minjun admiringly. I am thousand times more handsome than him you know. You probably drooling looking at me. I just rolled my eyes at Chaeyoung before turn back my gaze at Nayeon who already walked away from school. Eh? Where are they going I need to follow them. I tried to walk away from Chaeyoung who are waiting for Dahyun when suddenly a hand wrapped around my shoulder.

"Where you think you are going?" Jihyo asked dragged me away from where Nayeon and her bestfriend at. I just hopelessly looked at Nayeon and Minjun walked away. 

 

**********************************************************************************************************

 

"One vanilla with caramel and one choco mint please." 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter