Lee Jaehyun

You can't, We can't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun laying on his bed, staring at his room ceiling while smiling dreamingly. "I don't even have an idea that little bunny I used to know back then can turned to be beautiful angel when she were eighteen.Well, I know she will be beautiful woman when she grow up but I never thought you will be this breath-taking girl." Jaehyun said to himself as he stared at picture on his phone makes him remember what happened at Jihyo's house this morning.

 

 He were in Jihyo's bedroom that time. He always visited Jihyo's house because the latter always stay at home and ask him to come over. Well, he missed her too so why not. But, today was the first time Jaehyun enter Jihyo's bedroom since today other relatives were visited too filled the living room.

"Your room looked so tidy" Jaehyun said as he wandered on every inch of Jihyo's bedroom.

"Of course I am a neat person" Jihyo replied munching on her sandwich while lying on the bed. Jaehyun just rolled his eyes at Jihyo words.

He then walked to Jihyo's study desk, checking her notebook. "Oh you're right, looked at your handwriting so neat" Jaehyun said mockingly as he turned the book page one by one.

"Thats art you know" Jihyo replied still don't want to lose.

"Whatever" Jaehyun put back the book at it original place. His eyes then spotted a frame at the end of the desk. He lift the frame observing it carefully. He then walked to Jihyo who were still laying on her bed munching on her 100th sandwich.

"Who is this?" Jaehyun asked as he pointed at someone in the picture. "My classmates." "No no I don't ask you who they are, I ask you who is the girl with bunny teeth beside you?" Jaehyun asked as he describe the girl's looks.

"Ah, that is Nayeon" Jihyo replied as she heard Jaehyun mentioned bunny.

"I think I know her but where?" Jaehyun furrowed his eyesbrow while looking at the picture trying to remember. "Not everyone has this kind of teeth" Jaehyun said still tried to remember when suddenly his eyes widened in shock.

"No, no- whats her name again?" Jaehyun asked again.

"Nayeon. Why you keep asking about her? Interested?" Jihyo asked smirking.

"Im Nayeon?" he asked again

"Yes." Jihyo replied furrowed her brow this time remembered that she didn't mentioned Nayeon's surname before.

"Oh my god, this is really her. I can't believe this. Bunny became beautiful girl already." Jaehyun gasped as talked to the picture.

"Wait, you know her?" Jihyo asked

Jaehyun sat on the bed, looked at Jihyo like a love sick puppy. Jihyo just stared at his weirdly, waiting for his answer. "Do you remember when I told you about my first love?"

"Of course, your stupid first love when you were eight but what this has to do with- wait oh my god don't tell me-" Jihyo gasped as she looked at Jaehyun who nodded his head like a little kid, smile plastered on his face.

"Finally!" Jaehyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter