Chapter 12 cont.

Rapmon Seems to Always be in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

This shuts Jhope up and he stops teasing when Rapmon speaks up and says, “If you guys don’t stop fighting I am going to eat all of the food. Suga goes and sits on the bed with Rapmon and Jackson and Jhope sit down on the small couch even though there is another chair.

“Why are you guys sitting next to each other. When there is a chair right next to it.” said Rapmon.

Suga gives a knowing look and moves to sit in the other chair when Jackson said, “The other chair is uncomfortable.” As the guys are eating in comes V with the lame excuse of, “Suga you forgot this at the office.”, handing him a paper that said the case number on it.

“Do you want some food?”  asks Suga wondering why he had come over when he sees the way he looks at Rapmon and smiles to himself because he knows the two will be too dense to figure out that they like each other.

“Yes that sounds good.” Replies V looking around for somewhere to sit when Rapmon pats the spot next to him. The two start talking and are lost in conversation for two hours when Nurse Woobin comes in and asks Rapmon if he needs to use the bathroom. Rapmon sadly agrees because he doesn’t want V to leave. V seeing Rapmon’s look tells him, “I’ll be here when you get back. It isn’t healthy to hold it. V tries not to stare at Rapmon’s exposed back muscles and his round in those tight red boxer briefs he is wearing through the barely closed back of Rapmon’s hospital gown.

Once Rapmon is out of earshot Suga says, “You enjoying the view.” Which quickly has V looking away from the figure walking into the bathroom with the help of Woobin.

It doesn’t take long for Rapmon to finish because all he needs to do is brush his teeth and pee. When he gets out he goes and sits down on the hospital bed he is sharing with V and nurse Taeyeon comes in to say hello having just gotten to work. The five of them decide to watch tv. Half way through the first show Jackson and Jhope say they have to leave because they have work tomorrow, what the other guys don’t know is that both of them have the day off tomorrow. Suga then moves to the comfortable chair and Rapmon tells V snuggling up close to him, “Don’t go sit there that chair isn’t as comfortable and it would be cold without you here.”  Suga rolls his eyes and stifles a laugh at the two. If only they knew…