My one and only Huswife (first try)

My one and only Huswife

 

Hi my name is Wooyoung and my journey start at my first day in school. I was so excited because my longest dream is about to come true, to attend in a dance and music school. I enter to this school because I want to become a good singer.

As I enter to the school I was amaze that my school looks like a palace. White shirt with brown tuxedo, black pants and red with black stripes neck tie.. thats is the clothes i saw every where.. thats my uniform too.  I love my uniform so much.. 

This is a all-boys school and everyone needs to stay in a dorm. I went to get my dorm number to the main office, i wonder in circles trying to find this main office luckily i met Junso and Junho.

W: hi!! can I ask a question? (Doin his puppy face…)

JH,JS: of course… yeah

W: where is the main office because I need to get my dorm no. cause you see im new to this school.. :DD aww by the way im Wooyoung..

JH: aww I see don’t worry I’ll take you there.. im Junho and this is my twin brother Junso..

JS: Yoww..

JH: hey junso go straight to our dorm and prepare everything for the others … we need to welcome them properly this year.. haha

W: thank you so much for helping..

Junho lead the way to the main office and while we were walking I saw my bestfriend Winsteun walking the same path that we were taking. I run towards him and hug him very tight. I know Winston since 5th grade and in 7th grade his parents decided to move to the Philippines. Since then we never met.. after that emotional scene I introduce Junho to Winsteun and all went to the main office.

Hi Junho,, what have you been doin,, your not gonna do what you did last year?? Miss Dara said.

Hi miss,, of course not by the way this is Winsteun and Wooyoung their new to the school and they need to know which dorm,, they will be staying  for the whole year.. Junho  followed  and say his goodbye to Wooyoung and Winsteun…

But before he make one step forward..Wait… stop right their Junho ..Miss Dara said  junho stops and he was confuse why miss Dara was stoping  him and he think does she know OMG junho is planning to run but before he did..

 

Wait… stop right their Junho ..Miss Dara said  junho stops and he was confuse why miss stop him and he think does she know OMG junho is planning to run but before he did..

These 2 gentleman will be staying in your dorm.. weather you like it or not.. there are too many students that enrolled this yr and we dont want other stundents complaining about having small room. added to that your dorm is one of the largest in 2nd year class.. and because all dorms for 1st yr and 2nd yr are all full we decided to put them in your dorm. Also this two are ttaking all of your classes.. we have good students this yr dont you think..

JH: really you two are that good…

WO,WI: No not really we started doing this since we were in 5th grade but I don’t think were as good as you guys..

Junho finally take both of them to their room with precaution.. the Twins are planning something to the other member.. after 10 mins escaping their traps that they prepared Junho and junso ask us to remain silent cause other member will be coming in a short while..

20mins has past when we heard the door opening it was 5 guys very hot and handsome once they enter the room the party starts as well… one of them step that trigger the trap ..a sticky liquid fall from the sky that splatters everywhere that hits all the five men after that the twins came out and trow feathers at them and shouting welcome back hommies .. at first it was funny but until chansong got really angry cause he was wearing his favourite shirt.

Chansong became a toro and tackle the twin.. the twin fall into the ground and they got what the other got  a sticky liquid and a feather in their clothes until then chansong  was satisfied. Wooyoung and Winsteun came out while preventing to laugh.. they all look to them and asked who are they..

“aaww them sorry about that this is Winsteun and Wooyoung they are both 1st years this year.” Junho said

Then what are they doin here… Taecyeon  ask..?

 

1st year and 2nd yr dormitories are full so they decided to put them in our dorm added to that they'll be takin all of our classes.. their pretty good Miss Dara told me.. 

Aww ok..thats the end of the conversation 

All of them clean themselves and continue on the conversation after wards..

 

In the living room

There are 4 rooms in this dorm and we will be sharing it 1 to 2 person per room any one dis agree !! ( no one answer) ok will do it by choosing a paper and each paper will have 1,2,3,4 no.on it   ok now choose. taecyeon said

The twins got lucky and got no. 1 while I was hoping to be pair up with Winsteun but unfortunately Winsteun was paired up with Taecyeon and I was paired up with Nichkhun while chansong got the luckiest and got the room all by himself..

Now that we got our rooms we have to unpack our things and get ready for our dinner.. Taecyeon added..

NIchkhun and Wooyoung Room

N: Now that were in the same dorm I think its a good idea to get to know each other.. (and he gave his famous smile that me a thousands of arrow straight to my heart)

WO: (OMG that was so cute) of course im Wooyoung  from Busan Iwent here to Seoul to study it was my longest dream to become a good singer.. and I spend most of the time practicing in karaoke's.

N: Awww Im Nichkhun from Thailand JYP scouted me here after they see me at Rain's concert in USA .. im the most popular guy at the campus and one of the singer of 2PM. Our group name here in school.. we competed last yr and won several awards... But the interesting part is you and Winsteun are taking same class with us..

WO: You already have a group that so cool hmm I wish I have my own as well haha any way I think there calling us already…

N: Yeah I think we should get goin haha

 

Dinner

WO: Hey Winsteun you know I think they put us on a high level class thats bad its just my first yr..

WI: Yeah I know Taecyeon told me that he is in a group called 2PM and his the beast of the group..

WO: 2PM I think ..oh yeah Nichkhun told me that he is in that group as well..

JS:  oi Guys stop murmuring like girls and tell us whats bothering you are the food bad..

WO: No its not that its just were wondering if you guys are the band called 2PM

JH: Aww that’s us haha.. were 2PM that won many contest last yr how did you know are we that famous even outside the school

T: shut up Junho u making them scared.. its fine we were all shock after Junho told us that u were goin to take all of our class..

N: yeah I am excited on what can you guys can do..

 

After the dinner me and Winsteun do the dishes as a respect on welcoming us in their dorm… in the morning after all of us ate our breakfast we all decided to leave the dorm at the same time.

 While we were walking all of the students were looking at us like were some starnger lost in a caste.. so we decided to walk away and they didn’t notice us leave…. Finally after taking a look around the school we reach our first class.. it was a singing class I was so excited and sat at the front of the room of course Winsteun was beside me..

Miss Dara came in and she was different that day she was more scarier…

 

First we introduce our name, 2PM was there and all other students .. all of them was surprise when we told them we were 1st year and then other student laugh and said u guys are in a wrong room this is the class for 2nd year  Jo Kwon said .. but Miss Dara stop them and let me and winsteunn sing their song.. after  we finish our song they all look at us without applausing or chatting we were scared then suddenly Chansong spoke and said their even better than you guys haha ..?? that’s not funny jo kwon added and give us a mean look. This goes on until our last class after that day the campus was talking about me and winston about beating 2AM without any knowledge who are they we did our research and found out that Jo kwon is the leader of that group we were scared..

3 weeks pass until Winsteun needs to leave because of a family problem he needs to go back to Philippines and stay there for 1 to 3 months.. of course I was scared  because he was one of my bestfriend in the school now he’s leaving. Tears fell on my eyes after sending winsteun to the airport but he still promise to comeback..

After that I saw some strange changes in Taecyeon behavior in the dorm he was always angry  and doesn’t have any mood to joke around with the others.. but I didn’t know if it is because Winsteun leaves the country or on anything else so I stop suspecting.

Me and nichkhun are getting along just alright until he invited me to go to a club a couple of times and I refuse it everytime he said I will be with my other girl friends..

He start asking about me and making fun of me.. I know to myself that im slowly falling for Nichkhun and also known as  player in the school. I heard rumors that some girls are actually disguising themselves as a guy just to get closer to him. I know that’s pretty obsess but it actually happen.. while I was eating my ice cream in the kitchen..

 

N: hey wooyougie

WO: my heart starts to beat faster and faster as he come towards me.. aww hhii Nichkhun.. I started walking towards the couch where Junho was watching TV…

N: come here I need to talk to you about something..

JH: hey wooyoung I think your husband I mean your roommate is calling you hehe..

WO: Junho…. What it is can we just talk here.. I tried to get away with it but it didn’t work I just made it worst.. Nichkhun approach to me and whisper in my ears if you don’t come I’ll kiss you here in front of Junho.. Junho saw my weird expression and decided to go to his room

JH: I’ll leave you couple alone he starts laughing after he said that

N: awww yeah run like a baby junho like you always do.. if you need your milk just call me I’ll make you one :DD

JH: no its fine Wooyoung might get jealous… :DD

WO: why would i… junho stop those jowks its not funny.. junho entered his room leaving me and nichkhun outside.. nichkhun sit beside me and start asking question..

N: Wooyoungie  Do you like guys.. I mean everytime I invite you to go to a club you always refuse every time I said some of my girl friends are coming..

WO: I was shock of course I was thinking is it that obvious that I was trying to have a date on him just me and him…. I know im gay deep inside me but nichkhun is not and if I tell it to him I might ruin our friendship so I just answered.. no its not that cause I don’t know your friends I’ll be left there alone and not enjoy myself you know me I already told you I don’t express my self to others that much..

N: sorry for suspecting you being gay.. and about earlier..

WO: aww that’s fine.. after that before he leaves me alone he kiss me on my chick that made my heart skip a beat and turn my face red. I know he does that all the time to me as a joke even though he only knew me for a month.. I shouted at him and said Nichkhun stop that.. even though deep inside me I was rejoicing..

N: ok I’ll stop if you go clubbing with me tonight..

WO: I don’t have much of a choice so I decided to go..

 

At the Club

Everyone was looking at me as if thers a rice on my face. Its my first time in this kind of place and it makes me dizzy a little. Nichkhun introduce me to some of his friends and I said hi to them and that’s all I didn’t talk much just short answer when they ask me a question. Nichkhun was dancing surrounded by many girls in that time I went out and texted Nichkhun that I’ll be goin home first I don’t know if he read it or even notice that I was gone.. I took a bus to get home and walk 5 blocks to get to the school dorm before I reach the the stairs goin to the dorm someone hold my wrist really really tight and it was pulling me down I was scared at first but when I saw a brown hair and those sparkling eyes I knew it was Nichkhun but I need to make sure  so I face back and saw It was really nichkhun and I said..??

WO:  aww hey Nichkhun you went home early.. I didn’t expect you to reach me home after I leave you there sorry about that I was just feeling sick… im really sorry  hyung…

N: its fine im glad you got home safe you should have told me that you weren’t feeling well..

WO: sorry but …

N: aww its fine lets just go in…

 

In the bed room

I lay down first without washing my face I was tired and so as Nichkhun .we both fell at the bed at the same time but I didn’t notice that I was at his bed.. that night it was freezing cold…  but because we were sleeping together i  didn’t felt it. it was warm and hot… in the morning when I woke up I was surprise when I notice I wasn’t in my bed I was at Nichkhun’s.. Nichkhun was hugging me tightly that I couldn't  break free without him waking up ...our position was more awkward..   Nichkhun starts moving while I pretend to be asleep.

N: “YOUNGIE” are you feeling alright?? Your too hot I think you have a fever..

WO: (a fever I thought) no im just alright until I stood up and fell on nichkhun body and it happen my first kiss… I pull away as quickly as posible and said sooryy Nichkhun I didn’t mean to.. I just felt dizzy the moment I stood up.. 

N: its fine nichkhun .. (ohhh we kiss as he thought but it was quickly erase by his concern about wooyoung being sick and he blame himself for it …)

After that day ,,, the following days became awkward I don’t know why but Nichkhun stop approaching me like he always do …. But I didn’t notice it when Winsto\eun came back… after 2 months he is back… I was so happy and didn’t notice that I wasn’t talking to Nichkhun all of sudden all of my attention was on Winsto\eun and what happen in Philippines…

2 days have past and I start sharing my problem to Winsteun about how I like Nichkhun but this past days he never talked to me and I feel that his angry at me because of what happen that night… the night we kissed… in that conversation i found  achance to tell what I notice tp Taecyeon behavior when Winsteun was gone and when now he's back

You know he is more alive and I ask Winsteunn … Who is ?? Winsteun asked... taecyeon i answered .....and I was shock to found out that they been going out… OM.a.b.c.d.e.f.G ….are u for real… after that conversation I talked to taecyeon and ask him to take care of my friend.. the weird thing is he said .. don’t be to hard on him he is also suffering ,, and I understand his feeling so I wish you too.. and he went back to their room… 

 

I went to our room and saw Nichkhun staring at me he look so upset… I don’t know why but.. I asked him but before I start moving my mouth,…

N: what happen is Winsteun ok…

Wo: yes he is.. he is now resting.. why did you asked??

N: mmmm.. its just.. aww I’m sorry… Wooyoungie..?

Wo: for what … I kept thinking of a reason…

N: that night.. when we kissed… you know I didn’t talk to you and start avoiding conversation with you … yeah I know I was wrong but .. I cant help thinking…

He pauses in that moment and he start walking towards me .he closes the door and put his arms to the wall … leaving me in between of his muscular arms facing me… I try not to look in his beautiful eyes but when he said that
(“I love you wooyoungie” I know this is stupid but after that night I cant stop thinking about you and then I start to avoid you but everytime I do I just hurt my self… and now im saying this cause I don’t want to lose you and also I want to be true to myself and  to you.. even you hate me forever… at least I told this to you…)

my tears start falling to my cheek and said (that’s the most beautiful thing that I heard,,, huhuhuhuhuhu…. I LOVE you too Nichkhun but I don’t know how to say it cause I don’t want to ruin our friendship…)

Nickhun start wipping my tears and he kiss me..so passionately  

I think TAECYEON and WINSTEUN  isdoing the same thing…

We both laugh and went to Nichkhun’s bed and said ..

Wo: I love you soo much please don’t ever let me go…

N: you bet I will never ever let you go and I love you too Wooyoungie ….

After that moment nichkhun twitted this saying  my one and only huswife….dont be sad and disappointed guys.. and took a picture of us..

 

 

the end... my first story i hope you like it.... i know theres a lot of mistakes.. hehe but it would be nice if you left a comment of what you think how it went ?? thank youu.. :DD