Dark light

Sugar Rush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the writings like this are flasbacks

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I lied down on my bed once we reached our dorm. My palm rest behind my head for support as I stare at the ceiling

 

Her face wasn’t bloated or anything. More like she got beat up on the face with no bruises on.

 

I was too deep in my thoughts that I didn’t notice jin hyung steping inside the room. He stared at me for a while, before nudging my head “hey.. what’s wrong?” he ask concerned. My eyes shifted from the ceiling to him. My hand pushed my body up the bed until I was sitting, but my head was leaning back like I had no bones on my neck “nothing’s wrong” I answered bluntly.

 

There was really nothing wrong.. just the fact that the girl I just met this morning got a bulging face a few hours after we departed.

 

He sat on his bed which was right across my bed. “Oh come on dude, you know it’s okay to say it.. is it about inseo again?” inseo.. I chuckled at that name being spoken. Does my whole life revolves around inseo? “no.” I stated firmly “I’m done with her. I can’t forgive her” I thought back to when we drank last night together..

 

jin hyung scratched his head in annoyance “why do you despise her so much? Yesterday you were so looking forward to meet her, and when you finally did, you hate her? What did you guys talked about anyway?” his tone at the and was a little loud.. I guess he was also sick seeing me like this..

 

I was obsessed with her. Inseo.. I remember the day she was introduced to us. She was so pure.. so beautiful.. so kind. She was our makeup artist. My.. makeup artist.

 

 Every time she starts placing the delicate brush on my face I would start the conversation, and it will go on until we’re on the stage. Sooner I noticed that I fell for her. Hard. I started writing this lovey dovey song, and it wasn’t long till the members noticed. They supported me, so I gathered up all my courage to ask her out.

 

We were such a great couple. She would always accompany me when I was inside the studio making songs. She would take care of me, and get angry if didn’t get any sleep. I loved her so much.. But it all changed.

 

It was my birthday.. but she was nowhere to be found

 

That day.. She changed. She stopped contacting me and stuff, she won’t answer my calls, she won’t even make eye contact with me. You guys might be thinking I still can see her because of her job. But no. she quitted being my makeup artist. She moved up to a senior group, much more popular, much more famous.

 

I tried contacting her, but I just couldn't reach her. Even after years passed I still think of her. The pain in my heart is still fresh. Till last night.. she a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter