Feels

Sugar Rush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 AM

I plopped myself to the couch just right after I took a bath. My red towel was on my head, and I began messing it up against my hair to let it dry. “What should I do today?” I ask myself quietly, as I stare blankly at the TV. School was canceled because Mrs. Sarah was sick. My mom tortured me yesterday so there won’t be any reason she would go crazy again. My swollen face are healed thanks to years of being used to the torture. So now I’m just bored as hell

 

As if gravity pulled me in. I slammed my head to the arm rest letting my back press the leathery sofa. My mind drifted to 2 guys smiling foolishly at me. One blue haired, and the other is dark brown. The end of my lips tugged upwards thinking of those clowns “wonder how they’re doing now.” I closed my eyes, and tried to relax for a bit before I shifted my head position to the left. Facing my coffee chair. There was a bag.. Black bag “huh.. I don’t remember buying this bag” I muttered confusedly. I grabbed the bag which was just only a few inch from me without breaking my sleeping position.

 

My hands trailed to the zipper, zipping it open. Headphone, note book, camera, wallet all those expensive stuff. I grabbed the wallet, opening it to see any hint of ID. “Min Yoon Gi” those were the only words that came out of my mouth.

 

After a few second of realizing who’s the owner of the bag. I quickly shoved back the wallet, and jumped to my room “welp.. now I know what I want to do today” I said cheerfully

 

 

 

I shoved myself inside the car, and begin running the engine. And as always.. the bloody traffic starts to form little by little. 

                                             

As I was stuck there between all the cars. I begin to notice the dark sky. "Oh don’t tell me it's gonna rain?!" I cursed loudly. Hours after hours pass by. I slammed my forehead to the steering wheel, making my car honk loudly for a few times. I glance up with weak eyes then noticing that I almost reach BigHit ent. 

 

I parked my car as soon as I arrived. As I stepped outside with the bag in my arms, the thunder started blasting through the sky . My feet began running to the door, before I notice there was a code to it. "" I banged the door a few times before a girl showed up.. Her face was really familiar.. 

 

"No way.. HYUNJI?" The girl asked shockingly behind the glass door.

 

"miso eonni?" I ask in return. It was miso eonni. The girl who I worked with long time ago.. The girl who treated me as if I was her own sister. 

 

She quickly unlocked the door letting me in. Before I could open my mouth she grabbed me into her arms giving me an enormous hug. She squeezed me till I was blue.

 

She finally teared the hug before I die from the lack of oxygen, and showed me a wide grin with teary eye. It really is miso eonni. Oh how I missed her so much, we were like best buds back then. But ever since my mom forced me to quit the makeup gig, I haven’t contacted her ever since.

 

“How’s my bubbly hooji doing?” her fingers pinched both of my cheek, and started moving it up, and down. Hooji was the nickname she gave me when I was still in high school. “aaah eonni it hurts” I whined as I tried to let her grip off of my cheek. When she finally let go, her hands shifted from my shoulder to my head, giving it a quick ruffle “so what brings you here sweety?”

 

I hesitated before I showed her the bag “I’m returning this to the owner?” I dropped my head wishing she doesn’t recognize this bag.. she took the bag out of my hand, and begin to examine it “isn’t this yoongi’s bag?”  oh shet.. Cold sweat starts pouring down my back when she said his name. She knitted her eyebrows when she noticed I was being quiet.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re..-“

“NO I’M NOT!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING EONNI?!” I stepped back with wide eyes, but her face only showed confusion. “ Think what? Weren’t you the one who dressed yoongi yesterday? The makeup on his face was quiet familiar” she tapped her hand with her index finger while she tilted her head to the left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter