Girl Crush

Sugar Rush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hyunji's pov

 

“are you dating one of those boys?”

..

“yes”

“WHAAT?!” His palm hit the side of my head rest, and his eyes was so big. I took a quick glance at his shock expression which made me laugh uncontrollably.

 

“You know your mom is going to kill him!” daeyang, and chunju protested.

I waited myself to calm down. My fingers flicked away the laughing tears from my eye “aigooo.. I was just joking kids.. I’ve just met them like this morning. Except one.. “ my mind drifted to the first time I met yoongi. Ouch.

 

I cupped my own cheek slowly as I remember the slap. But it’s ok. He was drunk.

 

“what? ONE OF THEM KISSED YOU NOONA?!” chunju screamed on my ear because he thought my gesture was.. yeah. Noo of course yoongi would never do that. He’s a stranger..

 

“what? NO! i’ve just met him yesterday”

 

“who? Which one? It was that weird hair guy was it? That green blob” I scoffed when daeyang described yoongi as a green blob. “um.. excuse me blue blob. Please go check the mirror before you criticize other people’s hair” I mock him and his actually nice blue hair.

“OOOUUU BUURRRRRNNN! Good one noona~” chunju put his thumbs up between me and blue blob. Daeyang rolled his eyes before he slap chunju’s hand away making him wince.

“exciiiuuusssee mehh! But i-“ my phone rang before daeyang could make his y comeback. ‘unknown number’

The three of us stared at the screen for a few seconds. We gave each other a puzzled expression

“oh whatever..” I pressed the phone besides my ear..

“hello?”

 

--

Yoongi’s pov

 

It’s been almost a month now since that incident. I still can’t forget about what that brown hair dude said. “A deal with her mom..” I mumbled quietly. “agh” I ruffle my hair since having this full schedule is making me frustrated. “I can’t even think straight.. Why must we be so busy..” I sighed and played with my spinning chair.

 

“yoongi-yaa~” my makeup artist came running to me with a bright smile as I lay my head back. “i’m going to miss youuu” the 30 year old woman rubbed both of my cheek with her hand. I groaned in annoyance until she lets go.

 

She let out a scoff, and glared at my reflection on the mirror. “Are you really going to be like this?.. this is my last day with youuuu~” exaggerating the ‘you’ which ended up making her lips formed like a fish lips. “noona please.. You’re finally getting married. Don’t let that chance go” I teased.

 

She slapped my arm lighly, making me giggle “yeah yeah.. I’m going to miss you toooo~” I copied her fish lips while bobbing my head.

 

“besiiide I got a good news!”

“You mean about your replacement?”

“Yeah she’s reaaaally pretty. I think you actually know her” she snaps her finger before pointing it at me

“who?”

 

“What was her name again?..” her eyes stared at the ceiling as she taps her chin.

“aaah.. her name was..”

 

Authors pov

Hyunji walked through the road, on the way to her campus with a bright smile formed on her lips. Her hand was inside her jacket, one of her earphone was plucked in her ear, and one was dangling in the air.

She inhaled the fresh air “aahh.. can this morning get any better?~” just as she said that sentences. Her eyes spotted an eye ice cream stand. A grin spread across her face “it can~”

 

She skips to the stand as she hums the song she was listening to.

 

“one blueberry mint ice cream plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter