Noona/Eonni

Sugar Rush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT?!” I yelled unknowingly. Okay. Okay. Sooo.. this girl. Inseo.

Yoongi’s ex gf

Yoongi’s ex makeup artist

Yoongi’s wtvr. Is… okay my brain’s messed up.

 

I took a step back as I grab my hair in confusion. My eyes was stuck on the ground, not realizing seo was staring at me the whole time.

“you okay eonni?” I glanced up to look at the worried girl’s face. “Huh? Oh yeah.. I’m okay~” I faked a smile.

 

Why am I so down about this.. I mean. She’s just going back to her old job, I mean.. Won’t he be hurt again? “Yeah shocking huh? But promise you won’t tell anyone ok? I don’t want people breathing down my neck, asking me stuff about them” she puffed her cheeks cutely. I haven’t move an inch, and I just stared at her cute face. I mean. It’s ok.. it has nothing to do with me anyway.. it’s been a month.. I was just lucky to meet him that time.

 

I shrug, and smiled proudly “hm! Of course! You can count on me~” I shove my pinky in front of her face before she locked it with her own pinky. Her expression show that she was relieved, making me chuckled quietly before turning my heels “well.. I gotta go to my campus now! It was nice meeting you seo-ya~” I waved, and showed her my eyesmile. “bye hyunji eonni!!” she waved as I was disappearing from her sight.

 

“yeah.. everything is going to be okay..” I muttered.

---

“EVERYTHING IS NOT OKAAYYY” I groaned loudly. Loud enough for my class to hear, which made them shoot glares at me. Whispers like ‘she’s crazy’ and stuff was heard around me. well ssooorryyy for worrying about the dude I just met a month ago. And I’m not lying when I say.. I’m also worried about inseo. The memory of yoongi slapping me because he thought I was her made me tremble slightly.

 

“I thought you said, you don’t want to attract any attention from the class” a boy sat beside me as he place his book on the table. I glance to the owner’s voice only to find a tall slouchy guy with messy hair.

 

Just as he sat down I rolled my eyes as I averted my gaze elsewhere “oh it’s just you lex”

 

 He let out a scoff “just lex? Pshh. And my mom named me galaxy for nothing” yeah his name is galaxy as in Ga Lek si. I know it’s actually a horrible name if you see it in a Korean way, and you would end up calling him lexy which we do sometimes to annoy him, because he thinks it’s girly.

 

“so.. I heard your mom is in hospital..” he poked the back of my head with his pencil.

 

“yeah..”

 

 

 

“hello?”

“ah yes hello.. is this lee hyun ji?” a girl voice was heard through the phone.

“yes this is she”

“ah yes.. miss hyunji I have just been informed that your mother fainted on the street. We’re still checking to see the cause, in the mean time we need a family member here to sign some paper.”

 

It was all a blur. It felt so unreal. My mom in a hospital. My heart stop beating for a second just by thinking of it. She would never get sick. She hates the hospital. She. Would. Never. Get sick.

 

“o-oh.. umm.. okay please tell me the hospital address and I’ll be on my way.”

 

After the nurse gave me the address. I turn my head to look at the boys. They both wore a confused expression “what’s wrong noona? Who was in the hospital” chunju asked. My throat felt dry, and I couldn’t say the words properly. “My mom is in the hospital.”

 

Their face went pale immediately. You must be wondering ‘oh hey.. Isn’t it a good thing?’ but no. my mom in the hospital means our situation will become worse than ever. Why? Because my mom promised. If she goes down, well so will we. I don’t know what she’s planning, but I tell you. It ain’t good.

 

I drop them both before going to the hospital. But I gave them one last hug before I drove off.

 

At the hospital I met with the nurse, and they gave me this papers that I need to write my signature.

 

I went inside the room that my mom was in. her skinny body was just lying there on the bed. I didn’t feel sad.. no. I felt terrified. “what are you planning mother..” I casually talk to her unmoving body.

 

“nothing really” my heartbeat stopped, hearing her voice suddenly. Her hands started moving, and pushing her body for support. The oxygen mask that she was wearing was now on her side. “it’s nice to see my daughter visiting me” her tone was sarcastic. I glared at her like I wasn’t afraid “enough mother. This is where you belong. It’s time to take a break” I taunt her. She raised her eyebrows as a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter