Xiumin: Jealousy

Some Things Only We Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 January 2016

(One day after Sehun uploaded IZRO Official Endorsement Post)

 

"Is this really you?" Minseok asks.

"Hmm?" Luhan lifts his head from the game he played on his phone.

"Is this really you?" The short beauty asks again. Eyes fixated on his own phone. Doesn't dare to meet Luhan questioning pair.

"What is me, baobei? Why are you asking something so vague?" Luhan respons confusedly.

Minseok sighs tiredly. He rolls his eyes before he speaks again. "The picture on Sehun's Instagram. Is it really you?"

"What?"

Minseok takes note on how y Luhan is when his eyebrows knitted like that. He shifts a bit then shows his phone. "This picture. Is it really you?"

Luhan takes the phone from Minseok's hand.

He looks at the picture and notices how Sehun really looked similar to him.Even the comments that crazy fans put in there says so. Almost everybody says it's Luhan.   He smiles a little, remembering his sweet time with the overly adult-like-yet-so-childish magnae. He remembers everytime both of them walks to their favorite bubbletea cafe, its always because he needs some advice from Luhan about his boyfriend. The cutie potato-touie panda. And the smiles on Luhan's face turns into giggles.

Minseok frowns.

"So its true." He says, taking back his phone from Luhan's hand.

"Huh? What?"

"When did you do that? When did you meet Sehun-na? Have fun meeting him?" M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter