HopeVJin (Hoseok x TaeHyung x Seokjin)

Domination

The younger boy beneath us flinched and we froze. Looking down at him I smirked seeing his movements calm again.

"Shall we continue Hyung?" I asked Jin.

His eyes shifted to V then back to me. He nodded. Thank God the kid was a heavy sleeper. Instead of continuing to pull him on the floor, we both picked him up and carried him the rest of the way to the bathroom. Jin layed him in the shower and I locked the door. I walked over to Jin who was smiling and nudged him to get his attention.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked him.

"He wants this Hoseok, we read his diary, he's been dreaming of this. We should surprise him and give him his wish." He said and stepped into the shower. 

Following Jin's instructions I sat behind V in the large shower, pulling him into my lap. He stirred a bit and opened his eyes. Both Jin and I froze.

"Hyung?" He said sleepily. "What's going on?"

He turned. His hand was now on my shoulder and his face burried in my neck. I shushed him and petted his head gently. He shivered as my lips grazed his ear lightly. "Don't worry, your hyungs are gonna make you feel good, like you dreamed about okay?"

Those words made V wake up. Immediately he jumped up out of my grasp and stumbled against Jin who grabbed both of his wrists to hold him.

He grunted and pulled against Jin but couldn't break free. "Ow, Hyung you're hu-hurting me. L-let go pl-please."

That only made Jin smirk. "But TaeHyung, you like it rough, remember what you wrote in your diary?"

V's eyes widened as Jin shoved him back onto me. I grabbed both of his arms, holding them behind his back tightly so he couldn't move away. He struggled against me but stopped when he felt my lips touch his neck. I bit down on his neck hard and he moaned. Music to my ears. I moved to the other side of his neck doing the same. His breathing became quick as I on his neck, leaving small love marks for the world to see.

"Hy-hyung p-lease." He moaned.

Jin pulled off his clothes infront of us then pulled V's boxers down. He grabbed V and made him stand up. 

"Hoseok strip." He demanded.

I got up quickly and pulled my clothes off, throwing them along with the two other's clothes. Looking up at them I slid the glass door closed. Jin was taking my place and on V's neck. V's moans and gasps were getting louder as i ran my hand down his chest and grabbed . He tensed under our touches. I him one.

"Ah! Hyung!" He whimpered.

I the shower so the other members wouldn't hear.

I turned my attention back to him. 

"Tae." I whispered his name and kissed his lips gently. Our lips fit perfectly