SugaKookie (YoongixJungkook)

Domination

Hey guys quick arthurs note: Yes there is more in this one but I descided to make it more interesting by adding a scence from the MV "Run." 

"The is your problem hyung? Are you drunk again?" Jungkook asked as he watched Yoongi stumble into the room. 

"Shut up you stupid kid! I can do what I want! And don't use that type of language, respect your hyung!" He yelled and tripped over himself landing hard on the floor.

Jungkook shook his head. He knew Yoongi had a drinking problem but he hated it. Espicially when he got angry, which was always. Yoongi was an angry drunk and it scared Jungkook. Yoongi laughed as he tried to stand up. He stumbled a bit and walked over to Jungkook. He leaned against the younger and smirked, noticing that he was shaking.

"Awww," He whispered in Jungkooks ear. "Is little kookie afraid?"

Jungkook felt shivers down his spine. He tried to back up but he stumbled. Yoongi caught him by his wrist and pulled him close to keep him from falling, their bodies touching. He held his wrist tightly. Jungkook closed his eyes, feeling his hyungs breath on his face. Feeling himself blush he tried to free himself from Yoongi's hold, but that only caused him to squeese his wrist harder. Jungkook bit his lip from the pain.

Yoongi stared at Jungkook. He watched him bite his lip. Looking him up and down he smiled. 'He looks so cute' He thought to himself. Suddenly he felt the urge to kiss him. His eyes were still closed so Yoongi had the oppertunity. Humming, he leaned down to his friends neck. He paused and thought 'what if he rejects me?' Shaking his head he grazed his lips over Jungkook's neck lightly. The younger tensed under the touch. He bit his lip even harder and his eyes shot open once he felt Yoongi's tounge tracing up his neck to his ear.

"Hyung, no stop!" Jungkook screamed and shoved Yoongi away making him hit the table behind him. He felt bad for hurting his hyung. Of course Jungkook loved Yoongi, even more than a friend, but he didn't want this to happen when they weren't even dating.

Yoongi winced in pain as he stood up. Tears threatening to fall. 'He..he rejected me'.

"..Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked and took a step towards him.

"STAY THE AWAY FROM ME JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi screamed and turned away 'He ing rejected me'.

A wave of emotions came over him and he started crying. He cursed loudly and shoved everything, even the glass, off of the table he was shoved into. He cursed again, even louder.

"Hyung, no stop!" Jungkook ran to Yoongi and pulled him into a hug. He felt Yoongi laugh.

"Now you wanna ing touch me you ?!" He shoved Jungkook into the wall causing him to hit his head. "Goddammit!" He screamed.

Jungkook looked up at Yoongi. "That's it!" He moved towards him. Now he was angry. He punched Yoongi so hard he fell against the steps leading to the door way. He pulled him off of the ground. His face fell once he realized the blood falling from Yoongi's mouth.

"Hyung.." His voice softened.

Yoongi grabbed him and threw him against the couch. A small scratch formed on Jungkooks cheek and his ribs hurt from the impact. He watched his hyung start walking away.

"Why can't you just ing love me?!?" Yoongi screamed. Picking up a chair he threw it across the room. The chair hit the mirror causing it to break and shatter. Sharp pieces hitting the ground.

"You ing idiot! I do! I do love you!" Jungkook looked down as he screamed his confession.

Yoongi looked down at Jungkook. He felt his heart break. The alcohol in his system began to wear off.

"Kookie.." 

Jungkook looked up and saw the older walking towards him. He quickly stood up and braced himself for more fighting. 

Yoongi shoved Jungkook onto the couch. He leaned down and kissed his lips softly, causing Jungkook to gasp. Yoongi pushed his tongue into the youngers mouth, kissing him deeply. Jungkook moaned into Yoongi's mouth and began kissing back. He wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. Yoongi moaned loudly as their bodies grinded against eachother. 

"Ah! Hyung!" Jungkook breathed heavily as Yoongi started kissing and his neck.

Yoongi's hands traveled up the younger one's shirt. He felt Jungkook shiver as he played with his s. Yoongi pulled off both of their shirts and went back to kissing and Jungkooks neck. Small hickeys forming on his beautiful skin. Their shirtless chests moving against eachother. The warmth caused Yoongi to moan quietly. He was shocked when Jungkook started moving his hand lower.

He rubbed against Yoongi's clothed errection, loving the shallow breath's coming from his hyung. He quickly ed Yoongi's pants and pulled them down along with his underwear. Yoongi did the same to Jungkook. He threw their clothes to the ground beside the couch they were on.

They grinded their bodies together, both .

"Fu- Hyung pl-please." Jungkoook moaned.

"Yes Kookie? Tell me what you want." He whispered in the younger one's ear.

" me Hyung, make me yours."

He smirked. Jungkook's dirty mouth turning him on.

"I won't be gentle, Kookie."

"Please, don't be."

With those simple words Yoongi wrapped Jungkook legs around his sides. He leaned down closer to Jungkook's face, kissing him gently. Without warning He slammed his into the other hard.

"!!" The boy screamed loudly and bit hard onto yoongi's lip causing him to moan.

Yoongi pulled out, then slammed back into him harder. he continued to do it just as hard until he heard Jungkook .

"Hyung..mm.." He moaned.

Yoongi leaned down, marking the younger one's neck again. His became faster and faster. Both of them becoming a mess. A warm feeling in Yoongi's stomach came. He knew he was close. Wrapping his hand around Jungkook's errection he began pumping him in time with his s.

"Fu-, Hyung I'm so close!" Jungkook moaned.

"Me too Kookie."

Just then Yoongi slammed into Jungkook's prostate, making him scream Yoongi's name. He smirked and continued abusing that same spot hard and fast. Pumping him even faster. Jungkook moaned again and came all over his chest and Yoongi's hand. Yoongi came right after, collapsing on the other.

He pulled out of Jungkook and kissed him softly. "I love you." He whispered and before he fell asleep he heard Jungkook say I love you too.

They both fell asleep.