Fears

Endless Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon after that 'fight', it was already almost the end of the year and both of them have completed their year end examination and both of them passed with flying colours. Let's not forget about J-hope, he passed as well but an average grade. Days goes by so fast and it's funny how, we don't appreciate every single day and waste it on things we shouldn't be wasting on. (In my opinion <--- Author's opinion). Well, besides that -- both Scarlet and Suga were even closer than before and all of you should feel happy for them right?

WRONG. I'm just kidding. This what happens next ... :3

Scarlet and Suga were spending their time at the zoo, both of them were minding their own business and this happened.

"Oh? Isabelle! They're here!", shouted Ryota.

It seems like eventhough Isabelle and Ryota are together, Isabelle still can't let go of Suga easily and wanted Scarlet to treat him right. Scarlet saw Isabelle and gave her a look. The look you always give to the nosy person.

"Uhh, we have to go..." Ryota pulled Isabelle and left without any word. 

Atleast Ryota knows what to do. But as soon as both of them were out of the zoo, Scarlet heard that there was a sale near her hometown and she quickly pulled Ryota in a cab to be there in time for the sale... Their day went by just like that and by the end of the day, both of them spent the night at a nearby playground and sat by the swings.

Suga gave her a happy smile and asked, "You know, i want this to be our usual routine."

Scarlet played with her fingers and smiled, "I don't want it to be like that... I wanna share every special moment at the right time."

Both of them continued chit chatting but soon enough the situation became dead silent and Suga was being serious.

"You have fears don't you? Eventhough you look like a tough person, i know you do have a fear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter