Suga's dream (Suga's POV)

Endless Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh man, right before going to bed -- i'll always think of her and her beautiful face... Why is she always on my mind...

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

I was confused on what was happening, i was getting married to Scarlet and she was standing right infront of me in her wedding gown. I went in for a kiss and then got slapped by the face. The whole scenery changed quickly and the next thing i know, i was at a big house wearing an office wear while Scarlet was nowhere to be found.

I ran everywhere trying to find her and then i found her wearing a towel in a room but she doesn't mind me looking at her at all.

"Did something happened? Why are you looking at me that way?", Scarlet asked me and i was blushing from head to toe. Why was she casually standing there and not punching me?

"I -- uh, you look --- uh--", I literally was speechless.

Then she went up to me and felt my forehead whether i was having a fever but i'm fine. "Honey, are you blushing just because i'm in my towel?"

Scarlet laughed at me and kissed my cheek, "You know if you want to do it again tonight... I don't mind."

"What --- what are you. Wait, we did it last night?", i asked curiously and then Scarlet nodded her head and punched me.

"What's gotten into you? Honey, you know that we've been married for 3 years right?", Scarlet told me and my eyes widened. I tried not to act surprised and grabbed her by the waist. "Dear, i'm sorry... I'm having a bad day right now... Maybe, i am having a fever."

Scarlet then grabbed my tie and pushed me down on the bed while still wearing a towel on. "Honey, i love you so much."

My eyes widened and i was literally shocked, Scarlet have never ever told me that she loves me because she doesn't know what it truly means to be in love with someone... "You actually said it... I love you too."

"Actually said it? I've been telling you that since you proposed to me...Honey, i think you also need to recalled what we did last night... If you can't remember anything then let me recall it back for you.", Scarlet went on top of me and kissed me roughly.

It was the very first time, i have ever witness such thing from Scarlet but i lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter