Misunderstanding

Endless Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scarlet opened her eyes and it was Wednesday morning, she was down with a fever and couldn't go to school. She looked at the time and it was already 12 noon. She slept for more than 12 hours and when she tried standing up, she couldn't. She was just too weak to be standing up.

"Hey hon... How are you feeling?", Scarlet's mum peeked through the door.

Scarlet was dizzy and asked, "What happened...?"

"Yoongi carried you all the way back here and he's now in school. What happened to you?", her mum entered the room and felt her forehead, it was still burning.

Scarlet clamp her stomach and it made a loud growling noise. It seems like Scarlet have been skipping her meals due to the overwhelming stress for her finals which are coming very soon. Scarlet explained everything to her mum and everything is fine but she handed Scarlet a piece of letter that was left by Yoongi in an envelope. Scarlet opened the letter and read it:

I know this looks so ancient to you because i should be texting you instead.
By the way, why didn't you tell me you were skipping your meals? Don't act dumb, i can see right through you.
Well, not that kind of 'see right through you' but you get the picture... If you're feeling any better, i would love to 
invite you to a restaurant near my place... So, what do you say? 
Shouldn't be pressuring you right now, have a good rest and i'll be there when you need me.
Remember, if you really need someone by your side, don't be afraid to call me because pride has its limit.
Oh yeah and love ya. 

Scarlet's skin crawled and but she feel thankful for what he had done. So, Scarlet decided to call him but he didn't answer, so she called him again and there was still no answer. Instead she left him a voice message.

Meanwhile at school, Suga left his phone in his locker and when he got hold of his phone, he saw 10 missed call from Scarlet an 1 voice message. As soon as he was about to opened it, a girl with a long blond hair went up to him and said,"Hey, you're Yoongi right? I heard you are smart."

Suga gave her a look, turned around and walked away but the girl caught him in his arm and said, "Hey! I just wanted to talk to you... You know, i heard that there is a restaurant nearby the school and i was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

As soon as Suga turned around, J-hope was on his phone and he looked shocked. 

"Whose that? Is that your friend?", the blonde girl said. 

Suga quickly shoved his arm away and pointed at J-hope and asked, "Who were you talking to...?"

Suga gave J-hope a worried look and then J-hope gave him a death sign... Suga quickly turned to the blonde girl and said, "Look, i'm flattered with your offer but i'm already taken and now you made it harder for me... He's single, why don't you ask him instead."

J-hope quickly turned and ran away. Suga then received another voice mail from someone and he quickly ran away from the blondy. He was sooo scared to open the 2 voicemail that was definitely from Scarlet. So he opened the first voicemail:

Look idi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter