What I Like

Thank You for Being Born

Yoongi found himself awake at 5 in the morning thinking about a certain boy sleeping next to him. He looked over to said boy and found him sporting a cute pout as he slept. His past self would’ve laughed at the him now, saying how mushy and soft he’s become. Not that he wasn't then. He likes to blame Taehyung for having this kind of effect on him.

 

He wasn't one to pay attention to the little details such as features or hair falling perfectly in place, reason being that he never thought of anyone as perfect or near perfection. He wasn’t one to feel anything to such things, whether it be male or female who would sleep next to him. Be it on subways or in bed. When it came to Taehyung however, around War of Hormone, he took note of his features and the way his lavender hair would fall back in place when dancing. Maybe it was the bright hair that he noticed first. How Taehyung looked good in almost pink hair after his lavender color started to fade. He didn't pay it any attention before when the latter would occasionally slip into bed with him. But since then when he was last to go to sleep he took in the boy’s eyes that were adorned by long lashes, his straight nose with the (cute) mole at the tip, and how his haircut fell in place and complimented his face.

 

He remembered when he first met Taehyung. Yoongi had actually thought something was wrong with the boy and had stayed away from him with excuses of “I’m busy” or “I’m sleepy go with ___”. He didn’t hate the boy, he just didn’t know how to interact with him. However Taehyung wouldn't let him be and would always come to him when Yoongi needed someone’s presence. Maybe that was why he started to fall for the boy too. How even in silence he would feel so much better just by Taehyung being next to him. Also the fact that this kid was humble and didn't leave anyone behind. So caring and always reaching out to the other members.

 

The nights in which Taehyung would sneak into bed with him and he could just take him all in, Yoongi really liked them.