Lip Sync

Thank You for Being Born

Jungkook wasn't feeling well.

Taehyung noticed and at the end of their performance he insisted Jungkook to get checked. “But hyung, it's our comeback stage.” “No buts, you're freaking hot” Taehyung said as he realized he younger had a fever. “I know I am hyung.” The latter responded with a cheeky grin. Taehyung rolled his eyes and went to get their manager. He came back a few seconds later and their manager and a few staff went to the doctor with Jungkook in which he was diagnosed with the flu. “Hyung I'm fine, but manager wants to go to the hospital just in case and for further diagnosis.” said he maknae as his worrying hyung asked him many question about his condition. “Is your fever under control?” asked Taehyung for the third time and on his side of the phone Jungkook could hear Yoongi calling Taehyung for their quick practice before the recording. “I already said I'm fine and that it's getting taken care of, now go back and focus on the recording. Love you.” Jungkook said as he smiled and faced out the window. The older on the other hand sighed into the phone and said a quick “I love you too. I'll get going.” as he walked to Bangtan's waiting room.

 

“Taehyung, you and Jimin will lip sync Jungkook’s part.” As soon as Taehyung entered he was told this and they went into detail when and what to do. “Yo Tae, I know you're worried about him, probably the most, but we all are. Try to cheer up a bit, he said the fever was under control.” Namjoon passed by  him as he saw the second youngest not focused. “Yeah, I trust his word.” the other smiled up at him. “And don't worry, you'll be fine as well, you won't mess up.” Namjoon added. “Thanks hyung.” Taehyung gives him a quick peck on the cheek and they all head towards the stage ready to do their recorded performance.

 

At the hospital Jungkook is worried that his hyung won't focus for over worrying about him, but he believes someone will assure him that everything is fine. “Mr.Jeon does not have the flu.” the doctor looks over at the manager. “It was a misdiagnosis, what he has is in fact tonsillitis. Well in the early stages, the fever was a symptom.” Jungkook looked up at the doctor and was told it wasn't as serious and he would get treatment for it. “Let him rest for today, I'll be back with the prescription.” the doctor turned around and looked for his notepad. “So I can continue soon?” Jungkook asked his manager. “We'll see, but you MUST rest today, and do not, I repeat DO NOT, miss your medication until it is fully treated.”

“ME?? I wouldn't do such a thing!” Jungkook responded feigning innocence. But it's not like he doesn't take them on purpose, he just hates the taste of all medication he is ever taken. “I'm being serious kid, or do you want to make Taehyung sad and worried all the time for not taking them?” Did he just use the Taehyung card on me? Jungkook looked up at his manager in disbelief. “And yes I did just use that on you.” The manager knew Jungkook was so whipped when it came to the lovable second youngest. Everyone knew it, in fact Taehyung had all the members whipped. How dare they use the Taehyung card on him, Jungkook won't dare make his boyfriend worry. “Fine.” Jungkook whined and the doctor came back with the prescription. “Thank you so much doctor.” Both the manager and Jungkook bowed and left to get his medication.

 

When they arrived Jungkook saw they won first place as he waited backstage. He felt so proud of them and sad he wasn't able to perform alongside the members. “Kookie!” he felt someone hug him from behind and smiled knowing it was his dear hyung. “Yes?” “We won!!” Said Taehyung as he placed a kiss on the side of his temple. “How'd it go by the way?” “I'm ok, I think I'll be able to join you guys again soon.” They stayed in the same position, Jungkook sitting down and Taehyung leaning down hugging him from behind. The rest of the members soon came in and asked the maknae how he was feeling. He responded saying he was fine. “TaeTae wouldn't stop worrying, but he did great on the recording.” Hoseok said leaning behind Taehyung and . “Yah! I was not!” Taehyung tried to defend himself. Jungkook looked over at Yoongi and the latter nodded in confirmation that their redhead indeed worried a lot. “It's funny though,” Hoseok continued, “his face and your voice don't match.” everyone laughed and agreed. “You lip synced my part?” Jungkook smiled up at Taehyung. Taehyung nodded and let go adding that Jimin did as well. “But I ended up lip syncing your part at Fire and also filled in your dance during Save Me.” he said embarrassed as everyone said he did well.

 

Everyone went off home and Taehyung went to sleep with Jungkook that night. “Hyung you'll get sick too.” "It's ok, I don't get sick easily” responded Taehyung as he snuggled more into Jungkook, breathing in the latter's sent. “You're such a cutie. I don't know how you manage to top and bottom at the same time, and switch between y and cute. I love you.” Jungkook said as he snuggled back as well and pecked Taehyung on the lips. “Shut up.” the other muttered embarrassed and playfully hit him. “Can you guys please refrain from making out and not inviting me?” Jimin said from the other side of the room as he threw a pillow to the maknae. “No, I love him.” He said and hugged Taehyung even more if that was possible. “I love him too!!!” and Taehyung had to laugh at how childish his boyfriends were. “It's ok Jiminie, I won't make out with just one of you when there's more than one present.” he said and told them goodnight.


 

Ok this is not the second chapter, but after their comeback with Fire and Jungkook not being present on the recorded performances I couldnt help myself and write this. Plus the recording was screaming TaeKook at me. I'm also so very proud of their wins so far. I was contemplating whether or not to add this one in here since I wrote it in less that 2 hours, and decided why not lets include it in the story. But for those of you who would like to see a version of just Taekook I am in the process of finishing the seciod chapter and writing another versuin if this but ine that wll be more funny that lovey dovey [may include crack and some sumt ;) *wink wink*]

 -Luxi (-‿◦)