Better than SNSD

Thank You for Being Born

FINALLY I UPLOADED IT!!! sorry for the long wait, hope this doen't disappoint you. 

 

 


Today was the day when they were going to film for weekly idol. They were actually looking forward to the kinds of nonsense they would take part of today and on who was going to take Donni’s place. Turns out when they arrived they were greeted by SuJu’s Heechul. “Honey, let's go get changed!” Hoseok dragged Taehyung to their room and closed the door behind him before the rest could enter as they were still greeting Heechul.

 

“Hobi?” Taehyung looked at him as he was pushed down to the couch. “Let me kiss you just once…” Hoseok leaned down getting closer and closer as he spoke. “OK” said Taehyung closing his eyes, grabbing onto Hoseok’s shirt. Placing his hand on his chest. Hoseok almost brushing lips with him only to be pushed off his darling with “ARE YOU KIDDING ME? CONTROL YOUR DAMN HORMONES!” Taehyung got up facing Hoseok with an angry expression as the door began to pound, the maknae on the other side.

 

“OH MY GAWD I SWEAR HOSEOK ONCE I'M IN YOU'RE DEAD, THERE'S NOTHING TO ING CHANGE INTO”

 

Jungkook kept pounding at the door and almost fell as the door was opened by Taehyung. “Jungkookie” he said “where’s Heechul sunbae?” he asked hurriedly. Jungkook was silent for a second as he realized his precious Tae asked for not him or the members but for their sunbaenim. “He’s… in the restroom…” Jungkook stood there trying to find his words. “Thanks!” Taehyung left without a word to the place where he needed to go.

 

Still standing there Jungkook stared as Taehyung disappeared from sight. At that moment Hoseok stepped out of the room causing Kook’s attention to be placed upon himself.

 

“Hyung… WHAT DID YOU DO!” Jungkook headlocked the other suspecting his precious boyfriend’s actions had something to do with the man currently glaring at him. When Hoseok did not respond Jungkook let go and faced a blank horse. It took a moment for said horse to register what had happened “I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO KISS HIM!” he exclaimed shaking the lost Kookie in front of him.

“WHAT DID YOU DO?!”

“NOTHING!”

They both stood there staring at each other in confusion.

 

Meanwhile Taehyung entered the restroom and greeted a Heechul who was currently washing his hands. “Hyung!” “oh Taehyung-ssi, what brings you here?” Heechul asked with a smile. “Ah! What a silly question, I assume you're here to take care of business.” He kept talking pointing behind them towards the stalls. “ah no no no, I need to ask for a favor, “ Taehyung shook his head. “What can I help you with?”

“Could you place me as far away from J-HOPE as possible?” he asked with a serious face facing the mirror as Heechul dried his hands looking at him through the mirror as well. “I can arrange that.” he responded with a small smirk.

 

☆☆☆

 

“Today’s fellow MC has been known to attend a number of shows as MC.” Conni was now doing the introduction by himself where he would talk about today's guest MC “Lets welcome Heechul!” Said man walked out and started the conversation that always happened between the two MC’s  before finally moving on to saying “Our guests today I would consider a girl group, because they are so pretty. They are none other than a now trending idol, BANGTANSONYEONDAN!” *Dassi  RUN RUN RUN* their title track  was now being played. After greeting each other briefly they heard their cue to introduce themselves “ausm$@&!72*fejdmk!”

 

“dul set Bangtan! Hello we are Bangtan Sonyeondan!”

 

They bowed at the audience and began Weekly Idol. “So we heard BTS is the preschool president, and that Rapmoni want to take the Army men’s president tittle or so we heard.” (I'M NOT QUITE SURE WHAT THIS MEANS, THAT'S WHAT WAS TRANSLATED ON THE SUBS I READ) “Ah no, the announcer made a mistake and also it must be because our fans name is A.R.M.Y.” he explained and then after more conversation on that topic Heechul then asked if he could show something if he were to be chosen and RM responded with a yes. The members were standing there and made space and after hearing the music start playing there was a look between the members and laughter escaped their mouths. Dance Monster was back at it again.

 

Taehyung was staring at the man that was now his boyfriend, how he even tolerated and found that cute was a mystery. Jin was staring with a smile on his face… between laughing and just smiling. Yoongi, ah yes, the adorable ball of mint has a horrified expression and is leaning on Jin for support later crouching onto the floor. Jungkook who was next to Jin was in a state of denial. He immediately cringed as their leader started to dance and turned around to not face the dance that was unleashed before his eyes. Jimin was the one who had no reaction and faced elsewhere. J-Hope, the forever laughing horse, he laughed and cringed at the same time. The MC’s  were feeling uncomfortable and once the dance was done Heechul went up to Pink Mon and complimented his courage and hard work. “If I was you I wouldn't have done it.” he added.

 

Throughout the whole time Taehyung kept ignoring Hoseok’s gaze. No one noticed, except for the man being ignored and he kept trying to figure out why. They moved on to Random Play Dance and started off well until boy in love came up and it seemed J-Hope and Jungkook were in a conflict and got it wrong. Both males were denying it and since the punishment was a kiss the MC’s asked “Who would you rather get a kiss from? J-HOPE or Jungkook?” Suddenly a genius speaks up saying “Wouldn't it be better if they kissed each other?”  

 

And hell broke loose.

 

Ooo's and ah’s from every direction, gasps here and there, laughter everywhere, and the duo with the punishment looking at Taehyung in disbelief. Seokjin immediately patted the boy genius, and the rest of the members and MCs agreed to the suggestion. “Now all you have to do is hug each other while kissing, remember this is just a form of encouragement to not mess up and do your best.” Conni says pushing the two close.

 

J-Hope is the first to kiss, he moves so slow due to the cringing and he finally makes it to the maknae's cheek. Planting a quick kiss he backs off immediately, still in the others embrace and looks like he just lost his soul. Jungkook now his lips and is trying to look somewhere else. He shuts his eyes close as much as he can and pulls a scrunched up face, holding onto his hyung for dear life (to strangle him) and goes in for the kiss and as soon as he does he releases him. The members surrounding them break off in yells and disapproval remembering they could be next. Jungkook turns around and starts wiping his lips, “Yeah ok, the next time it will be a hit in the wrist.” Said one of the MCs as the rest of bangtan started to focus once more as the music started to play once again.

 

Run played and it was Yoongi’s rap and as soon as it came it switched to I Need U’s chorus. Still feeling the fire from his rap Yoongi swagged out and stood there for a second or two trying to figure where his spot was at as the rest of Bangtan were now dancing. He quickly tried to cover up but then the music stopped and he was caught. “Woah he really has milky skin!” Said Heechul as they rolled Suga's sleeve. No thought Taehyung. He was hit once by one of the members and he only winced with a hiss. “No if you don't have a reaction it looks a bit sadistic, so do it like ‘Ah~’” added Heechul as he demonstrated with a little moan. Yoongi just stood there like the ? The second hit came and this time Yoongi voiced out a hiss again followed by “Ah-Ah!” and a cute pout. “TWO MOANS ARE UAL! NO UA MOANS!” interrupted Heechul once again. When they were done with his punishment they continued once again the random play.

 

The third to get caught was Jimin as he collided with the maknae. The punishment this time around was a hug and kiss from the two MCs and the members hitting his . As a form of encouragement of course. The first to hit was Suga “Lets do well!” he said as it continued on to Hoseok with a “do good!” in which he practically d Jimin. Jungkook was next to hit him and then lastly Taehyung hit him. Jimin was kinda grateful his boyfriend was the last to hit him and with not much force as the rest, he also enjoyed it. “OK now, let's move on to the hugs.” Heechul got behind Jimin as they faced the camera and as soon as he leaned in Jimin looked away wanting to escape to his beloved TaeTae. “If you're uncomfortable with this do you want me to be in front so you back hug me?” said Heechul and Jimin immediately shook his head, my back hugs are only for Taehyung, and went back to place. “Lets do well” slipped from Heechul as he kissed Jimin’s cheek holding him still. All members let out squeals and as Taehyung stood there watching he couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

 

He knew Jimin liked him, that's the whole reason to them being boyfriends (along with the rest of the members) but he isn't as confident and is doubting his feelings. Especially at times like these. But he continued on and smiled like the rest, fooling around with Jungkook in the back. Conni proceeded with his hug next and soon they were now at one of their many corners. Their call center.

 

The first call was played and it was a fan saying how much they loved BTS, at this V was asked to reply to the fan. “Ah thank you” he said with his cute box smile, and as soon as he spoke all the attention was on him. “Aw he's really cute.” said Heechul as he glanced away. Another fan requested Jimin to do Contemporary dance in which Yoongi plays piano (CG). Once the music started to play Jimin started to dance, and Suga had to move forward to “play the piano”. Seeing as his ball of mint struggled to play while not on a chair, Taehyung scooted forward his chair so he could sit. The dance ended and they were asked to make some alarms for ARMY. Each member got a paper which told them their concept, Hoseok waking up noona, Monie’s doing it with aegyo, the maknae being manly, and as if that wasn't enough Jin had to rap. However the best thing was that Taehyung got the y concept. “Taehyung has y in him” commented a few. And as if having a concept like that wasn't enough, the fact that his boyfriends would witness it threw him off. Getting on the floor all eyes were on him. “If you don’t wake up... “ as he started the members were losing it, “I’ll hit you.”  Even if the way he said it was childish, Taehyung put the y in it and in all honesty Hoseok wanted to be woken up like that. He finished off all embarrassed and the next call asked Namjoon to cut some onions. Jin was first to cut as he demonstrated, showing perfect husband material and even V was still amazed even if he has seen this at home many times. As Namjoon almost cut someone by holding the knife wrong, Jin then walked him through cutting an onion. Back hugging him in the process as his hands were on Namjoon's. This fool is gonna kill someone!!! Jin internally screamed trying not to show how frightened and nervous he was at the close distance to the god of destruction with a knife in hand. However this was cut shortly after Rapmoni managed to cut a few slices of onion by himself to prevent any destruction to fall upon them.

 

“Alright! It's time for…..” one of the MCs  started, “SHOW ME THE HANWOO!” They said in unison. “So for the first round, we are going to determine the best girl group dance!” They mentioned. Depending on the girl group the members chose they wanted to be closer to, they danced to one of their songs. In Hoseok’s case, which he was the first to go, he mentioned he wanted to get closer to Red Velvet thus leading him to dance to Ice Cream Cake. Of course, Hoseok being Hoseok, he added a few of his twists in which he showcased his . Still looking fine as heck. Taehyung, still refusing to give in to J-Hope, was almost forgetting he was going to avoid the male as he started to laugh and clap. “Yes well, everyone will assume Jimin is going next as that's how it should go but we will choose Taehyung next as he thinks he has time to prepare but he doesn't! “ Heechul says all excited as he catches V off guard. Taehyung who was just sitting there looks up surprised and beggs no but is up front in the end. “So which SNSD song do you want?” They asked him. “Hmmmm, Gee?” he asks cutely yet again as he turned to face the MCs.

 

At the sight of their loved one, the members are looking forward to what Taehyung will do. As the music starts they begin to smile as Tae dances shyly but cutely. His little bounces were the contrast of y, the dance wasn’t meant to be y but cute and bubbly.  Everyone liked his dance and soon Taehyung finished and was all flustered, Jungkook being the first to clap with the combination of his bunny smile. The two MCs stand up saying how cute his dance was and Heechul pulls him into a hug letting him know he did well. In all this all the members were feeling a little that’s not so little jealous at the hugs Tae received with a smile. The one who made it obvious was Jungkook, smiling but looking away out of jealousy for not getting a hug. The dances continue and soon Jungkook is up with EXID’s Up Down, after Dance Monster causing a scene once again, and he went hard. His dancing skill was one that surpassed Hoseok’s Ice cream cake effect on Taehyung. Jungkook went ahead and the EXID usually do was altered to a more powerful one and the MC’S screamed in delight (Taehyung internally screaming). Heechul in the background yelling “Booty Booty!” After finishing it off with his slight smirk/smile he sat down and the MC’S  wanted to see a Jimin version of Up Down. “Jimin needs to put his decoration on this competition.” said Conni.

 

How am I supposed to surpass Jungkook????

 

Jimin got up and as soon as the music played he started off with an altered move. Jimin’s dancing wasn't as as powerful as Jungkook’s but it was definitely ier with a hint of shyness. He went all out but that immediately went down hill as he fell down in embarrassment for what he had done. The MC’S squealed once again and Taehyung was internally screaming and blown away (his mind blanked out). Jimin was pulled up by Conni but then fell down again lost in his thoughts. I can’t believed I just did this, in front of everyone. “BTS is so incredible every time they come out.” Heechul got up and named the winner. “Rap Monster!”

“YEAH!” Pink Mon got up.

“Please hand this over to…. JIMIN!!!” and  Heechul passed over the plate of Hanwoo. Jimin was the winner this round.

 

The next section came and this round the MC had to approve a rap that the members would do. Once again Namjoon would end up losing due to the fact that his rap was too good. Hoseok went after and his rap was praised and his use of trap was a well combination. Jimin who's rap just started and ended with a “yeah” joined Hoseok and his ridiculous rap. Once Taehyung was called he begged, again, no and tried only to be pushed off by Hoseok who’s rap smacked him right in the face. It was very clear who would win this round and afterwards the episode came to its close. Suga switched seats with Taehyung and was now sitting between him and Heechul. For justifiable reasons. He didn't want him to sit next to his Tae. To Taehyung however, it looked as if Suga liked Heechul’s company and couldn't help to feel yet again jealous. As J-Hope got hanwoo and left it when they stood up and ended the show, V went ahead and ate all of it as his little revenge. Stupid Hoseok. He isn't gonna get this for being stupid. The members did their usual and went backstage to get ready and headed back to their dorm.

 

☆☆☆

 

“How did it go?” asked one of their managers as they arrived to Big Hit’s building. “It went great!” answered an overly excited Hoseok. Everyone passed by and then after a word with the CEO who greeted them with praise they were left with free time. Taehyung left and grabbed his stuff to head to the practice room. “Where are you going?” asked Jin after he caught sight of the second youngest walking off. “I’m heading off to rest.” the other responded as he took his earbuds out to untangle and then disappeared as the elevator closed. Jin turned around to the others and Yoongi spoke up as no one did anything but stare at the closed doors. “He isn’t quite right, did anything happen?” he asked as he looked around the room at the members. “Not that I know of anything.” responded Jimin as he stood up to grab a drink. “Actually..” the maknae spoke up, “Hoseok might have done something.” he finished sending glares at the said male. “Oh my- what did you do?!” Jin looked over at him. “I didn’t do anything!” Hoseok stood up defending himself. Namjoon looked at him with a “really?” look.

“Ok so maybe I tried to kiss him, and maybe he might have said ok, and maybe he might have pushed me after, and maybe he might have later ignored me.” he let out after all the stares and silence he received. Everyone was surprised at the fact that Taehyung pushed the hope of his life away. He hasn’t done that to anyone and the most he does do when he doesn't want any kisses he says a firm no and small push, not a legit push and ignoring the person. This was a first for them. “This isn't right.” Yoongi stood up.

 

“I DIDN'T EVEN KISS HIM, IT'S NOT MY FAULT!” Hoseok threw himself on the sofa. “No I’m not talking about it being your fault, I mean it kinda is, but I meant to say that Taehyung is being weird today. I can’t trust him like this” Yoongi looked over at the guilty horse. “Yeah, he has the tendency to keep it in and not say anything. There must be something other than Hoseok’s kiss that got him like this.” Jimin said as he headed to the elevator.

At the practice room Taehyung stood in the middle looking down at his shoes. Sighing he looked around the room.

 

“What should I do?”

 

He had been thinking about how the members are always the ones to initiate their kisses.  Why can’t I do it? And why am I always the one to be dominated? He was mad and sad and had all these emotions kind of just mixing together. Back at Weekly Idol where he pushed off Hoseok he regretted it but he was also mad for not being able to take the lead. If maybe he could dominate his hyung’s mouth he wouldn’t have done that but whenever they kiss him he is always on the receiving end and not being able to give.

 

Kim Taehyung wanted to dominate and give for once.

 

“YAH! STUPID HORSE WITH YOUR STUPIDLY BRIGHT SUNSHINE SMILE AND YOUR STUPID HOT LOOKING SELF!”

 

Kim Taehyung was also frustrated.

 

“STUPID PARK JIMIN AND YOUR STUPID CHARMS AND YOUR STUPID HOT LOOKING !”

 

Kim Taehyung hated that he was jealous.

 

“I HATE YOU ALL! WHY DO YOU GUYS MAKE ME FEEL THIS??!” He yelled out.

 

Taehyung laid down on the floor and let the music blast around the room. He ended up falling asleep after he kept taking his frustration out by yelling and insulting himself a bit. The rest of BTS were searching the building for him and at last after Taehyung had fallen asleep they reached the practice room. “OH MAN HOLY !” Jungkook ran inside as soon as he saw the boy on the floor. “He’s knocked out!” he said as he tried to check said boy but was pulled back by Namjoon. “Don't go jumping on him, you'll end up hurting him.” he said as Jin checked to see if Taehyung was breathing or if he was out. “He's just sleeping.” He said looking down at him, brushing his bangs out of his eyes. Everyone let out a sigh of relief that he didn't end up doing something stupid. “Oh my lord thank goodness!”exclaimed J-Hope as he turned off the music.

 

At the sudden feeling of not being alone and having his sleep disturbed Taehyung concentrated on trying to figure out who else was in the room. When he realized it was his boyfriends he tried to figure out what he should do.

 

Why do I feel guilty? Is it because I called them stupid? No that can't be it, I've done that a lot anyways. I need to be alone for a while, it's embarrassing if they question me. Stop being jealous Taehyung!

 

He opened his eyes as he stirred in his position on the floor. The members noticed and looked at the male reaching out for him. “TaeTae you're awake!” Jimin took hold of his hand as he smiled. Stupid Jimin. Without thinking Taehyung smacked his hand away and stood up. This shocked Jimin as he clearly felt himself being rejected by the person he loved. Taehyung saw the pained look in Jimin’s expression and felt bad but he really wanted to be alone for a bit. They'd much rather date SNSD or Red Velvet. It'd be better. Taehyung continued making his way out the door and tried to push his negative thoughts away until he was alone. His plan on making an escape was stopped however as Namjoon who was standing up pulled him into his embrace. “Don't ignore me either.” Namjoon looked down at Taehyung who had his infamous blank face. “I don't know what you mean. I'm not ignoring anyone.” Taehyung looked away and reached for the doorknob but Namjoon's hold on his figure was strong and prevented much movement. Such a liar. Namjoon was trying to be gentle with Taehyung but he didn't seem to be going anywhere with this and the latter wouldn't talk about his problem either. Will a kiss work? But will he also reject me? I need to know. Determined to know why Taehyung was acting the way he was Namjoon leaned in for a kiss and just barely brushed lips to be pushed off the same way J-Hope was. “STOP WITH THE KISSES! YOU ALL DON'T UNDERSTAND!” Taehyung reached for the door but Namjoon had placed his foot preventing the door from opening as soon he let go of Taehyung.

 

“We don't understand what Taehyung?” Yoongi asked as Taehyung kept trying to open the door. Jimin was silent as he let the rejection sink in.

 

“Nothing! You don't understand anything! You all always shower me with kisses and cuddles and what not yet I’m brushed off when I try to initiate them! Am I some sort of toy you can just dominate?? Am I that helpless to you all? Why don't you guys go off with some girl group member or some other person who can give you what you want!”

 

It was silent.  

 

“Like Heechul....” Taehyung finished in a whisper as he felt terrible for letting out his frustration of insecurities on the people he loved. “...Forget what I said.” He leaned against the wall as he figured he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. Sliding down to sit he felt how everyone was blank. He looked down and hugged his knees, curling into a little ball. The members were processing what Taehyung had said and then it clicked in Hoseok’s head. Their treatment of always taking care of Taehyung seemed good in their view but for Taehyung it probably made him feel smaller or like he was being taken advantage of. And did he mention Heechul?  What did he have to do with this? Suga remembered asking Taehyung to switch seats with him and his intention was to separate him from Heechul. He didn't mean it in a way that he wanted to be closer to him.

 

“Tae…” Jimin crawled over to the boy and leaned against him, hesitating as he could be rejected again. Taehyung didn't answer and faint sniffles were heard from him. “Baby are you crying?” Jimin laid down and took his next step to lower Tae’s knees so he could lay his head on Taehyung’s lap, seeing as he wasn't pushed away. The rest watched and tried to follow what was happening. “No I'm not crying,” Taehyung muttered as he felt the knot in his throat threatening to unfold as cries and sobs “it's just the damn ninjas cutting onions again.” he says as Jimin rests his head on his lap. Jimin smiles and the members chuckle at Taehyung’s lame but cute excuse. “Darling,” it was Hoseok this time who was now sitting beside him. He grabbed Taehyung’s hand and although he felt him stiffen he moved it and placed it on his head. He leaned to his side and made it so Taehyung could his hair. “Wh-what are you doing?” Taehyung choked out as tears spilled down his cheeks. “Just pet me like how I pet you,” answered Hoseok.

 

The rest of the members now understood what Taehyung meant and what Hoseok was trying to do. They understood that Taehyung felt small when he wasn't able to give back in return to what they gave him because they were not allowing him to, he felt used and frustrated to not being able to do anything for them. Now what Hoseok was doing made a little sense, but they didn't completely understand. Taehyung was now sitting down against the wall with Jimin using his lap as a pillow and with Hoseok now against him like a puppy. With the way Hoseok was acting Taehyung didn't fully comprehend his attempt to let Taehyung do what he wanted. “Taehyung… I didn't mean for you to feel used.” Namjoon spoke up as he leaned in front of V.

“I'm sorry.” V whispered out. As he looked across the room, not wanting to look at the members after treating them like crap.

“For what?”

“For letting out my anger at you all.” he answered. “I'm not mad at you all but at myself.” The members knew Taehyung had this self doubt, he might be more confident now but they didn't realize he would not be confident when it came to relationships. “I love you all, but sometimes it's like only you guys show it and I don't. I feel so selfish because I'm not doing anything for you all.”

“I understand we dominate you too much, but you're too cute we can't help it.  Sorry I didn't realize.” Jungkook said.

“It's ok, really.” Taehyungs said as he threaded his fingers through both Jimin and Hoseok’s hair.  “No it's not fine if you are not happy.” Yoongi spoke up from his spot across the room. “I meant it's ok because it's not your fault, I simply had bad timing when initiating contact and I was overthinking things.” Taehyung let out a chuckle realizing all this drama and misunderstanding wasn't as big as he saw it.  

 

“But why did you mention Heechul, Red Velvet, and Girls Generation?” asked Hoseok.

“Hm?” Taehyung looks down at him.

“Oh that! Well I said it in the spur of the moment. You guys seemed to enjoy Heechul sunbae’s remarks and what not though.” he pouted facing the ground. “ why are you like this?” Namjoon said thinking that a jealous Taehyung was cute. Yoongi ruffled his own hair and sighed, “Damn! I didn't trade places with you so I could be close to that creep, I did it because I didn't want him next to you!”

 

Min Yoongi was also frustrated that his Taehyungie was dense as .

 

“Woah woah woah what???” Taehyung raised his knees in shock that his ball of mint was jelly as well, knocking Jimin off. Yoongi wasn't the only one who didn't want Taehyung next to Heechul. “That subae looked like he was going to devour you.” added their resident cookie. Taehyung looked up at him like wtf? “Yah! First you smack my hand away and now you knock me off! Am I some sort of toy??”  “Oops! Sorry Jiminie!” Taehyung reached out for him and kissed him on the head. “And yes Heechul looked at you like that. I mean I don't blame him but you’re ours so we got the right to get you away from him!” Jimin looked over at Taehyung settling down once more on his lap. “You’re better than SNSD, just so you know. So don't worry.” Namjoon said smirking down at V seeing as the latter blushed and whined embarrassed about the dance from earlier.

 

“I'm glad we got this resolved.” Jin walked to the rest of the members now around Taehyung. “I didn't like you being next to him either by the way,” he said crouching in front of Taehyung, “such a creep.” He pecked him on the lips and stood up saying how hungry he was.

 

☆☆☆

 

Heechul who was now home sneezed for the nth time that past hour. Who could be talking about him and interrupting his meal?

 

Well how was it? Did you like it? did you? did you? It ended up being long. Like really long but I hope it was worth it. 

 -Luxi (-‿◦)