Not an update (i am so so sorry)

Love Recipe ~On hiatus~

Hello everyone,

I want to apologyse deeply for the lack of updates in the last few weeks. 
If you had being following my stories in the past, (especially if you read the last one), you are aware that I have a fragile health and a tendency to fall ill very easily. 
A couple of weeks ago I fell ill again and it wasnt until a week later that the drs figure out that one of my ovarie cysts  had burst (trust me, THAT HURTS LIKE A MOTHER ER (sorry for the language),  that meant spending some days at the hospital, but no surgery yey!!!) but that also meant no access to computer, some order bed rest and my brain clouded by some serious pain killers, I had a hard time trying to write down anything that wouldnt look like a damn crack fic (although it will be hilarious having Tabi all Bingu and Eun Ji all stupid) hahaaha, but you know my stories are my babies and i will never do anything to harm them. 
Also since I am still taking strong pain meds I cant seem to focus to do justice to this story and the guilt is killing me because I am just getting started with those two. 

But now comes the other part, you also know that I am working on my thesis for grad school and if everything works out, I should be defending it in a couple of months, so my time is even more tighted up since i am writing the final document and on the last stage of proving my project. So that means that yes, I am on hiatus... 
I am so so sorry, first for the lack of news and second that the only reason I am updating is to let you guys know this, I hope that you remain subscribed to this story and I will try to do my best to at least try to update every two weeks. 

Once again, all I have to offer are my deepest apologies and I hope that you will still give this story a chance when I came back in a few weeks,

I hope to see you again soon, also if you feel like keeping in touch, feel free to add me as a friend or message me. A big thanks to my dear friend Elleally who has being keeping a careful eye on me for the last weeks. Love you dear!!

love you all and I hope to see very soon, 
~sayurimei