Wild (VMin)

BTS drabbles, oneshots and whatnot

Taehyung was the very definition of wild.

Jimin had come to this conclusion after about a month of knowing the boy and had never changed his mind since.

Taehyung would throw himself into new friendships with wild abandon as evidenced by their own relationship. It had been two minutes into their first meeting as roommates when Taehyung pulled Jimin into a crushing hug, kissed his cheek and declared them the very best of friends. Jimin had thought him crazy, but sweet. As it turned out they did become best friends.

Taehyung was always the mastermind of the wildest parties on campus. Jimin found himself swept away in the plans every time, even if he knew they'd end up with the police or the fire department being called and at least two people breaking some part of their bodies in the process. He could never say no.

It was the eyes, he had realised after a while; Taehyung's beautiful eyes that seemed so calm Jimin felt himself get lost in them until he could see the wildfire right under the surface. Taehyung's eyes held so many feelings, so many possibilities in them all the same time, rendering Jimin helpless to resist and when those orbs would stare at him and turn just a little brighter with fondness he didn't really want to try either.

Even their fights were on a different level. They would roar at each other for hours until their raging hearts would tire and their burning lungs were in need of rest. Doors would be slammed then and when they had calmed down they would find each other again with apologies and hugs, ready to forgive and continue on as usual.

The best thing about Taehyung's wildness was the way he loved, open and unrestrained. Jimin never knew how he'd been swept off his feet until Taehyung grabbed him in the middle of the coffee queue and kissed him like it was their last moment on earth and yet somehow like it was the most natural thing for either of them to do. Coffees forgotten they had stumbled into their bedroom and Jimin had surrendered himself to the waves and waves of undiluted emotion that only Taehyung gave and knew how to draw from him in return. Taehyung's touch would feel like fire at his skin, his voice rocking the very core of Jimin's soul.

Yes, Taehyung was wild. He was silly, unpredictable, weird, tempestuous, and sometimes downright chaotic, yet somehow when Jimin looked at him all he would feel was serenity.