Final

Think
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You jokingly tell me that guys are lining up for you so I should be good
Or else you’ll fly off to some other guy
Then I smile and I say,

Baby, you can’t find a love like ours even in a dreamland

You groggily open your eyes as the sun shines towards both of you and Minho from your window pane. Minho groans softly beside you, arms around your waist and pulls you closer. You squint your eyes and brings the sheet to cover your eyes, hoping it will blocks the sun shines.

You sigh softly and move slightly to face Minho, who snores softly beside you with his lips slightly open. Minho is a heavy sleeper, he won’t wake up easily. You pecks his lips softly, move his arms slowly just incase you wake him up (but, it won’t, it never does) and sit up with your fingers untangles your bed locks.

You freshen up and goes to your kitchen to prepare a bed breakfast to Minho, because you feel great, it’s spring break and Minho wants to bring you along to his band practice. Plus, it’s been awhile since you meet the guys ever since get-together at the Jiho bar the other day.

You scrolling through your phone, to read some messages and emails while leaning yourself at the kitchen counter. You’re thinking to make an English breakfast because its been awhile since you and Mino had it.

Mino frowns realizing the coldness of your side of bed, he unwillingly sits up and checks out his surrounding, only to hear a clinking sound from the kitchen. He goes to bathroom to freshen’ up, walks out to bathroom only to witness an adorable sight of his loving girlfriend.

You’re in his long shirt, hair in a messy bun with your hips sways side to side, moving to the rhythm of Minho band new songs, Baby Baby. He softly chuckles and sits at the kitchen island enjoying the sight of you’re little show. He leans his chin with his elbow on the table with a look of amusement in his eyes.

You got spoon around, only to get startled at Minho presence in front of you, with his soft eyes and slight smirk hangs around his lips. ‘’Oh,’’ the first word you said. ‘’Good morning,’’ he rasps out. ‘’Breakfast?’’ you suggest.

The both of you facing towards each other as you enjoy you’re homemade English breakfast, ‘’You’re early today?’’ tease you. He narrows his eyes to you, ‘’I’m a responsible person who wakes early in the morning everyday and loves to help around,’’ with a hint of seriousness in his tone. ‘’Really?’’ says you with eyebrow raise, ‘’Okay, Mister-I’m-Responsible,’’ chuckles you, ‘’because I made breakfast, you have to do the dishes,’’ patting his cheeks softly.  ‘’You’re unbelievable,’’ he mutters.

You kiss his cheeks, ‘’Thanks babe,’’ leaving you’re plate on the table to go to you’re bedroom, ‘’By the way-‘’ he grunts indicates that he’s hearing, ‘’Seunghoon oppa texts me to grab snacks and drinks.’’

He hums and you sure he nods his head. Minho brings the your plates and his, only to found out all the pans, bowls, everything in the dishes waiting to be clean. ‘’Really babe?’’ shouts Minho dramatically. He heard your giggle, ‘’I love you,’’ shouts you. ‘’Well, I don’t,’’ said Minho.

‘’I heard that,’’

‘’Well it meant to be heard,’’ said Mino. You giggle and he softly shake his head, because how can he be  mad to you, he never does. Because he loves you like that.

Both of you arrives at groceries that’s near to the Minho band studio. ‘’I wonder what should we get for them,’’ mutters you. ‘’Just get them anything. They probably eat them all,’’ said Minho with his arms around your waist.

‘’I’m going to get ice cream,’’ says you, facing Minho who eyes on the snacks station. ‘’Yeah, sure let me grab some snacks,’’ say Minho. You shrugs Minho arms, missing the warmth of him already. As you scans over the ice cream tubes, you heard someone calls your name.

You look over to your shoulder, ‘’Oh my god,’’ exclaims you ‘’- JIWON,’’ who open his arms wide as you jump to his arms. He chuckles, ‘’Hey kitten,’’ hugs you tightly. You hold onto his arms as he moves slightly to face you, scanning your features, ‘’You’ve gotten uglier.’’

You narrow your eyes, ‘’Really?-‘’ pushing Jiwon away softly, ‘’that’s the first thing you said after 3 years not me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter