Second

Think
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I like that you get mad but get over it quickly
You hold grudges but that’s cute to me
You eat so much but your body is so good
You’re like a bottle of cola

‘’I can’t believe its our last week of semester though,’’ sigh Sana. ‘’I mean it felt like yesterday we were freshmen and now look at us,’’ she exclaims dramatically.

‘’I know right,’’ said you, ‘’On the bright said, we’re this close-‘’ you hold out your point finger and your thumb closing the space between them, ‘’to graduate though,’’ beams you.

Sana chuckles, bobbing her head, ‘’I know but still, I’m going to miss you,’’ she pouts slightly, hugs you tightly.

‘’It’s not like you’re not going to see me again, Sana,’’ you rolls your eyes playfully, hugs her with the same force. ‘’So, you’re going back with Jongin today?’’

‘’Yeah, speaking of the devil, where is he-‘’ someone knocks against Sana shoulder, passing both of you, ‘’-him,’’. Sana hissed, ‘’Yah!’’ you chuckles and help Sana regains her posture.

‘’Hey baby,’’ rasp Jongin to Sana, ‘’Hey, dude,’’ he says to you. You rolls your eyes while showing him your middle finger. Sana laughs and Jongin narrows his eyes to both of you. ‘’Come on, let’s go grab lunch,’’ you passes by Jongin, knowing both of them trails you behind. ‘’Can you believe that girl,’’ mutters Jongin, referring to your action to him earlier.

You sit at an empty table, few minutes later, Jongin and Sana joins you with their share lunch. ‘’Dude,’’ Sana nudge Jongin while he holds his laugh, you rolls your eyes, ‘’What?’’ you said, with eyebrow raise. ‘’You going to the usual coffee shop today right?’’

Sana glance at you, you shrugs, ‘’What do you mean? Minho going to pick me up,’’ mutters you. ‘’Um… No,’’ retorts Jongin, ‘’He text me an hour ago, to bring you at the coffee shop,’’ with a duh tone and face.  ‘’I’m going to call him, be right back,’’ you said, Sana looks at you, you give her a tight smile and went outside cafeteria.

You definitely didn’t know about this arrangement, did he text me? You thought, is my phone battery died or something. But he didn’t text you, and your phone battery is fine, this is definitely weird, Minho is usually tells you even if it’s a last minute arrangement, he’s caring like that.

After a few rings, ‘’Hey,’’ heard you, as you open you mouth to say something, ‘’this is Mino. Leave a message after this beep,’’ you rolls your eyes, hang up.  You huffs and go back inside, ‘’So?’’ asks Sana with her eyebrows furrow, you just shake your softly and give a tight smile to Jongin, ‘’just drop me at the usual coffee shop,’’ you mutters.

‘’Yeah, sure,’’ mumbles Jongin, giving a share look to Sana knowing to not disturbs you when you’re quiet like this. You keep glance to your phone, expecting him to call you back, but he never did.

‘’You sure you don’t want us to be with you?’’ asks Sana while Jongin look you through the review mirror. You bobs your head mindlessly, ‘’yeah, just go, have fun guys,’’ said you, ‘’and thanks, jerk,’’ while smacking the back of Jongin head softly, ‘’Hey,’’ said Jongin with a tone of annoyance. You chuckle and go inside the coffee shop.

As you’re waiting in line, you text Mino saying that you’re waiting for him. With a drink in your hand, you sit at a corner booth. He text you back, saying he’s going there in 30minutes. Might as doing my assignment, you thought, sight softly. After two hour or so(you lose counts), you heard your phone rings, grabbing your phone beside you, ‘’Hello?’’ eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter