First

Think
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We’re so close yet so far
If I wanna see you on the weekdays, I have to FaceTime
You told me some guy asked for your number today
I told you to give it to him but my number not yours
I’m nervous but I’m not
I trust you but for real
There’s no other guy like me
You can look all over the  globe.

You're walking towards the parking lot when your phone rings, when suddenly a familiar rings heard, indicate someone want to FaceTime you. You lean towards your car, a soft smile grace on your lips as you slide ''answer'' and his face shown on your screen phone. 

''Hey, baby girl,'' a deep rough voice heard. His black short hair is lightly ruffed by the wind, but still perfect. His dark brown eyes twinkles at the mere sight of you on his screen, the corner of his lips tilted upwards slightly.

''Hey, Minho,'' softly you said. It was crazy how just hearing his voice make you smile for no reason eventhough you've been dating for more than a year now.

''How was your day?'' asked you. ''Missing you like crazy, studying, practice with the guys,'' mutters Mino. His bottom lips caught between his teeth as he sees your cheeks pinks slightly as he confessed straightfowardly how he misses you too.

You rolls your eyes playfully but a soft smile etched on your face.

''I'm excited for meeting you tonight,'' beam you. It's hard enrolling different college with your boyfriend. Especially seeing those couples wandering around the hallways showing affection towards each other. 

Mino humm and slightly nod. ''Baby, I've got classes to attend. So, I'll see you tonight okay? Drive safely,'' said Mino as you heard ruffling sound. 

You nods your head while wave your hand.

''I love you,''

''I love you too, Song Minho.''

''And nobody love you like I do, remember that.'' he shoots a binding smile and kiss his front phone camera.

You chuckled and shake you head.

Because he's right, nobody love you like he do. 

''Baby,'' he whines, crawling into your bed where you're doing assignments. ''Give me some of your attention,''

''Go away, Minho,'' said you while typing on your laptop and fixing the position of your glasses from the bridges of your nose. ''Give me 5 minutes.''

''That's what you said 10 minutes ago,'' he points out as he lay down and facing you. He sighs and asks you softly, ''Fine, when does this assignment due?''

''Um... next thursday?''

''Next thursday?!'' exclaimed Mino. ''Baby, it's friday night, let's eat out, you have tones of time before thursday, I don't wanna be cooped up at home,'' reaching for your laptop to place it on your bedside.

''That's because you don't have an assignment,'' you mutter.

''No,'' he clucks his toungue. ''I do have an assignment but I rather enjoy my weekend with my beautiful,perfect girlfriend and I have been staying at your home with you last week saying you have an assignment due on this friday and now I just want to go out and enjoy the weather. Baby, you know it's not healthy to just facing your laptop all day and--''

''Okay, fine, we'll go out,'' you intterupt his complaint by cupping your hand on his mouth.

''Finally,'' he said by throwing his hand in the air and his words coming out muffled as you still cupping your hand on his mouth.

Mino is driving while you sit shotgun, with your boyfriend hand intertwine with your hand on your thigh. You're softly singing along the song playing on the radio as Mino nods his head to the beat of the song. Suddenly, a familiar ringtone ringing and you scowls at your phone as its not your phone rings. Your boyfriend snickers as he fixes his bluetooth piece into his ear. You hate it that Mino use the same ringtone for his incoming calls because its confusing as hell. You tried force him change it but he likes to annoy you, so he stick with it.

''Hello?'' Mino says as the car halts at a stoplight. He glances to your side and the both of you see a car filled with girls. They openly winking, flirting and waving to your boyfriend even there's you beside him. You stare at them and then fix your eyes at Mino. He only turns to you when you suddenly squeeze his fingers, showing confusion on his face. ''Why are they like that?'' You roll your eyes because you know that he know they were flirting with him. His lips turn into a smirk, his hand squeeze your hand back and stares ahead, ''Sorry hyung, I wasn't listening.''

He n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter