Chapter 3 [Day 1]

Camp Im

 

 

"Guys, be careful where you step, don't trip on the tree roots." Yuri said as she carefully stepped over a tree root.

 

"Well duh, we can obviously see, Yul." Taeyeon said as she stumbled a little bit.

 

Yuri just decided to keep quiet, deciding to not say anything. Maybe this whole thing Yoona came up with might actually work. She would give it the benefit of the doubt, of course she wanted her and Taeyeon to be close again. But after what she saw what Taeyeon did with the whole Jessica situation, she doesn't think she could give the SNSD leader her forgiveness.

 

"Alright, since I've been camping before, when we look for firewood, make sure it's dry, if it were moist it wouldn't start a fire." Sunny explained as she picked up her first piece of firewood.

 

The other girls nodded as they crouched down and picked up a few pieces of wood.

 

***

 

"Wait! You put this piece here, Soo!" Hyoyeon said as she gave Soo the right piece for the tent. As Yoona helped also, and kept look out for the other girls when they returned.

 

"Are you sure?" Sooyoung asked.

 

Hyoyeon nodded, "Of course."

 

Jessica smiled at Seohyun, as the maknae stared at the dancer with a loving smile on her face. Seohyun was one of the girls Jessica kept in touch with when she first left the group, it made her sad when she saw Seohyun cry at their first concert without Jessica.

 

"When are you gonna tell her?" Jessica broke the silence, as she stood next to her.

 

Seohyun broke her gaze and blushed, looking down in embarrassment, "Tell who what?"

 

Jessica nudged Seohyun a little, "Come on Seo, I know how you feel about Hyo."

 

Seohyun looked at her unnie with wide eyes, "How did you know, unnie?"

 

Jessica giggled and looked back to the other girls, who were now arguing about which piece goes next, "It's obvious, Seo baby. Even before I left, I could always tell you were a little more protective of Hyo and took care of her more than any of us."

 

Seohyun sighed, "I don't know, Jessica unnie. What if she doesn't like me? I mean, I'm not even sure if she's with Nicole anymore. I'm not even her type. And what if she makes fun of me?"

 

Jessica sighed, "Hyun, you know Hyoyeon yourself. Even if she were to reject you, she would never make fun of you. And I'm pretty sure she isn't with Nicole anymore. Why don't you just ask?"

 

Seohyun grimaced as she watched Hyoyeon and Sooyoung rolling on the ground, trying to get the upper hand with Yoona laughing next to them. "I know that, unnie."

 

Jessica smiled and patted Seohyun's head, "Good, then. Let's go help those chodings, shall we?" She began to walk before stopping. "By the way, I don't think your love is one sided." And continued walking without glancing back at the shocked Seohyun.

 

 

 

I'm sorry I haven't updated but I am back! Hopefully I'll update more frequently! So thank you for waiting and also for reading! Leave a comment please and I'm always happy to take suggestions! :)