Badum!

Its love that changes us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Luhan hyung i lost my straw im going to get one really fast , stay right here ill be right back." 

"Dhe Kyungsoo-ah" luhan sat in the field of his school and looked at the little onr walking away.

" Oh hey girl is it me or did you just get much prettier." luhan turned around and saw a group of guys of another school standing behind him.

" S-sorry what did you say?" His eyes grew big as te guys walked up to him and caressed his cheek.

" You heard me." The tall blonde boy looked at Luhan with the most lust full eyes.

Luhan felt his hand being gripped by two guys . " Take him to this school boys bathroom and dont get caught." 

The boys walked inside the building with Luhan gripped in their arms and hand on his mouth. Luhan felt so hopeless he couldn't fo anything he struggled to get of their grip but he was just to weak. He couldn't do anything anymore he still tried struggling with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Luhan was thrown in the boys bathroom he fell right on his back and screeched in pain. He saw the same tall blonde guy walking up to him.

" Sungyyu hyung well be right outside call us if you want us to keep the pretty boy quiet." The blondr burrowed his eyebrows and waved the guys to leave.

Luhan was about scream his lungs out untill he felt arms pull him around his waist. The guy was standing just a inch away before he had his lips on luhans. Luhan wanted to scream but suddenly he felt lips pressed on his . He struggled to get out of the grip on him but they were to strong. 

The tall guy put his hand under Luhan's shirt and ripped it open thats when he pushed away as hard as he could and screamed.

" HOW DARE YOU , YOU LITTLE ." The blonde yelled and punched luhan as hard as he could in his face.

Luhan could feel blood dripping from his nose. He tried standing up again after that punch but could not move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter