U and me = US

Its love that changes us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not a word was said at their way back. They arrived at the station back in jeju and walked to the car. Kyungsoo sighed as he watched how Luhan looked down the whole way. Jongin took the shorter's hand and squeezed it. Kyungsoo looked at him and gave him a sad smile. 

  Sehun sat down in the back seat with Luhan next to him. " Lu......." Luhan hummed without looking at him. " Are you okay?" Sehun asked. Luhan hummed again and Sehun stopped trying to talk to him. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other before Chanyeol put an arm around him and pulled him closer. Baekhyun sighed in contend and snuggled closer.    They were an hour away from their house in jeju when sehun woke up  hearing a sniffle. Kai was driving in the front with Kyungsoo asleep in the passenger seat next to him . Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sleeping snuggled close to each other. He looked at his boyfriend who was shaking timidly obviouslly teying to muffle out his sobs. Sehun pulled out his headphone. He grabbed one of the earpieces and softly put it in Luhan's ear. It was his favourite song Open Arms. Sehun took ahold of his hand and enterwined their fingers.    Kai parked the car " Guys wake up were home ." Chanyeol yawned and streched. Kai shook Kyungsoo slightly and kissed his temple " wake up baby." He whispered. Sehun had ended up with Luhan sleeping on his shoulder. The deer eyed boy was simply disressed his puffy eyes and tear stricken face were obvious signs. Sehun got out of the car and picked Luhan up bridal style. " Kai get mine and Luhan's stuff in our room please." He asked pleadingly. Kai understood smiling he nodded.  Soon everyone was in their room trying to get their much needed sleep.    Luhan woke up first with the sun shining brightly in his room. He saw how the rays complimented how handsome Sehun was. He brushed his fingers lightly on the younger's features and sighed. He pecked his lips lightly and got out of bed. The others woke up with a nice smell lingering in the air. Baekhyun stepped in the kitchen to see his hyung humming a song. Baekhyun smiled and hugged him from behind " Hyung are you okayy??" Luhan chuckled and turned around hugging him tightly " Ofcourse baekkiiii~."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter