The EX *HunHan*

Its love that changes us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Let's get married..." Those where the words that made Luhan spit his bubble tea and cough like a dieing seal. " W-what??" Sehun shrugged and looked at their enterwined hand's as they walk under the beautifull blossim tree's " I love you and you love me so why not?" Luhan stopped walking and stopped Sehun to " What's wrong?" he asked as he tried to make eye contact. Sehun sighed and pulled him into a hug " nothing.... Im sorry i got carried away." He said as he kissed the shorter's temple. Luhan wrapper his arms around Sehun's waist and hugged him tight. " Sehun-ah i know something's bothering you , but if you don't want to tell me yet that's okay. I'll wait till you're reacy" He said as he smiled and looked up at Sehun. Sehun smiled back as he stared in those beautifull light brown orbs. Luhan closed his eyes and tiptoed to kiss Sehun on the lips. Sehun kissed back arm wrapping securely around Luhan's waist. They were in their own world surrounded by beautifull tree's. Until.....

" Luhan?"

Luhan's eyes snapped open and 
stiffened as he turned around slowly 

"Krris...." He whispered barily audible as he tightened his hold on Sehun.

Sehun looked at them with a raised eyebrow. The guy named kris walked up to them and smirked. " Awhhh isn't this just cute the little deer got himself a new boyfriend." He said as he fake pouted. Sehun instantly flaired up. Luhan shivered in fear remembering all he had to go through with this guy. " Let's go." He said as he tugged Sehun's sleeve. Sehun was still glaring at the guy untill a little hand cupped his face and turned his face to him. " So seems like the little got you wrapped around his finger?" Kris smirked as he saw how Luhan  was shivering in fear. He raised his hand to touch his cheek , when he suddenly felt a tight grip on his wrist. " Dont you ing dare..." Sehun growled. Kris raised an eyebrow and chuckled before walking past Luhan whispering a low " I'll get you." When he was totally gone was finally when Luhan's legs gave away and slumped down on the ground. Sehun immediatly pulled him back and in his arms. He listened to the smaller's wrecked sobs as he rubbed soothing motions on his back. 

They sat down on the grass with Luhan's head resting on Sehun's chest as he layed side ways between his legs. " Kris was my first boyfriend" he began with sehun listening silently " he is the reason i was so insecure to love you and the reason i get jealous easily." He took in deep breath " I dated Kris for 2 years , he is 7 years older then me and I was stupid and young so I loved all the attention i got. We were going gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter