Part 3

Renewed Vows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up with a startle, feeling the same thing stuck in . A shiver went up her spine when she was reminded of Tiffany’s last words. This is our home… This is your home. However, what she expected to see when looking around was not there.

Hard, cold stone replaced the somehow warm wooden house that was surrounded by a somewhat homely feeling. There was nothing surrounding her, except an iron door that had bars in the small window, not permitting any kind of access to the outside or otherwise. In fact, now that she realized, she was lying on the floor, no bed below her, supporting her weight. The feeling she thought was a shiver was actually a terrible ache from lying on that stone floor.

What was this? Were her suspicions correct, and Tiffany had taken her to be eaten or killed for whatever macabre purpose? What had happened then?

Her body stiffened at the sound of footsteps. She wasn’t sure about what she had to do when she saw her kidnapper. If she saw her, that is. If she hadn’t been given to some other people for their own purposes.

The door opened and in entered a man who, surprisingly, didn’t have decaying flesh or a missing extremity. He looked… human.

“Get up,” he growled menacingly, pushing Taeyeon, who let out a shriek, when she did not hurry up like he wanted her to.

Fear spiked again when the man crouched. But it was only then that she also discovered that her feet had been tied loosely together with a rope.

“Don’t even think of running away,” he threatened in the same menacing voice, his hands working at undoing the knots. Just as he stood steady on his feet, he grabbed her arm tightly, walking rapidly outside the cell.

It was a long corridor filled with doors just as the one the room she woke up in had. A sepulchral silence reigned over the place, the only sound being their footsteps against the hay on the ground. Wait, hay? Was there even hay in this place?

Not putting up a fuss, she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter