Worrying For Nothing?

You're all I could ask for, silly.

Jonghyun POV:

I got up, rubbing my eyes. It felt like my eyes were permanantly glued together by sleep. Looking to my side, all I found was rumpled sheets and no one. I lay back down on his pillow, breathing in the scent of him. I missed him already.

Frowning at the fact that Jinki hyung didn't wake me up, I pushed the pillows together and pulled the duvet over the pillows. Pleased with my handiwork, I decided to find Taemin and Minho. 

I blinked as I suddenly remembered the ridiculous flash of a camera and the distinctive giggle.

Jeez.

I noticed a piece of paper flutter down from the table as I flung the door open, the motion causing wind.

Even from far, the writings were visible, but held no interest to me. It was probably hyung's study notes or what not.

I shuffled over, still rubbing my eyes, and simply slipped it back where it roughly was. 

Taemin POV:

"Pssssst! Hyunggggg" I hissed into Minho's ear, scooting back instantly.

My lips curled in truimph when he finally shot up, hair rumpled and bleary eyed.

He put his hand up as the flash got into his eyes.

"Taemin.. What the hell is that..." he mumbled as his hand clenched around empty air as I pulled the polaroid camera out of his reach.

"Picture! I took one of Jjong hyung! Look!" I crowed as I pushed Jonghyun hyung's photo into his face.

Minho snorted sleepily as he carefully took in the details of the photo. Jonghyun hyung's eyes were just barely open, and his mouth was the same. The shirt collar was riding up and choking him by the neck, and in his sleep, he had stuck a hand through his hair, but never pulled it out. It would have been even funnier if hyung was not really good looking, but he was undeniably handsome.

"Jin hyung?" Minho lay back on his back, arms wrapping around me to pull me down as well. 

"Heeeey!" I mewed as he held me tighter. "He was already awake and was headed downstairs. He was going down when I slipped out of the room, almost gave me a heartattack." I pouted at the failure to catch everyone sleeping or just awake.

Minho plucked the camera out of my hands, swiftly snapping a picture of me. Before I could reach out an arm, he had already tossed the camera on the nightstand, the picture still held by the camera's printing outlet.

He soon had his arms back around me, and he nuzzled my neck, making me giggle. It was ticklish.

"Hey, troublemakers." the door crashed open to reveal Jonghyun hyung rubbing at his eyes. "Don't think I wasn't aware you took a photo of me, you little brat." 

He raised an arm and pointed a finger straight at me as the other hand continued to abuse his sleepy eyes.

"What date is it?" He abruptly asked.

"Errr.... 15th?"

"16 more days then." he turned around and disappeared, most likely to go wash up a little.

16 days to? I looked up at Minho, confused.

"Nicole."

Minho POV:

Going downstairs, we were greeted by a half dressed hyung. 

He was walking around casually in nothing but fitting grey-blue jeans as he brought a few shirts out to be tossed over  the sofa arm chair. He gave a distracted wave as he picked out a shirt and a leather jacket.  

The only problem was Jonghyun was in a sleepy daze.

Taemin clapped his hands over Jonghyun hyung and I clamped my hands on his arms, holding him back.

"Let me...You punks! Let me gooooo" he groaned as he was firmly pressed into place.

"Hm?" Onew hyung looked up, confusion written all over his face. 

"Jin hyung... erm... shirt please?"

"Why the rush? Does this match, and may I ask what you are doing to Jjongie?"

He picked up the jacket and the shirt, putting them together to show me. As much I would've liked him to get his shirt on, I shook my head and jerked to the other grey loose shirt. 

"Will you please tell me why you are jailing Jonghyun?" his words came out muffled as he pulled the shirt onto himself in one fluid motion.

"He'd go crazy...then kiss you...then all sorts of things will happen and.... and then you'll make us all bothered like in the clearing a couple of months ago." I shuddered, remembering and being thankful to Key for interrupting... just a little.

"Don't want him to see you like that." Taemin chirped, grinning.

"See what?!" Jonghyun yelped, grabbing at Taemin's hands.

"I think he was too sleepy to see anything. Until you grabbed him like that, of course." Onew hyung shook his head, bemused.

"Jinki!" we turned to see his mum leaning against the doorway, looking pointedly at Onew hyung.

"Have you read the letter I passed to you? You know I don't like it when you procrastinate with these kind of things." 

Letter? 

I watched as Onew hyung's face changed instantly, before he smoothed out his expression in a bashful expression in a snap.

"I'll read it later, mum. Promise." he held his pinky finger up, waving it.

"Okay then, make sure of it okay? The 3 of you over there, go shower, I swear I can smell you from a mile away." she lectured sternly, a smile on her face.

Onew hyung's grin looked forced, an indefinable emotion in his eyes, but before I could say anything, he pushed us towards the bathroom. 

"Can someone please tell me what the hell was going on!?" Jonghyun complained as we shut him into the bathroom.

Depositing us one by one by the 2 guest rooms, I was left. 

In silence we padded back to the other room where all our clothes were.

"Well. You can get their clothes for them right? I'll go get some food for us to eat before we head off to wherever we...no Taemin wants to go." he spoke as he walked to the door, stepping out. He turned to reach for the doorknob, giving me a wink and laughed as the door slipped shut.

"Hyung...?" I called out, but with no reply.

It was not the meledious sound we were used to. It was hollow. Something was obviously wrong. 

Uneasy, I quickly gathered the other two's clothes and hanged them on the respective bathroom doors as I headed off to the other.

 

Jonghyun POV:

"Hyung." I jumped and whirled around to see Minho standing be- , well what used to be behind me, now infront of me, looking perturbed.

"Jeez, don't scare me like that! Yes?" 

"Do you notice Jin hyung acting all... weird and scared?" 

I wrinkled my forehead, tilting it to the side in confusion.

"As in," he elaborated, hands making gestures to emphasize his points, "once Lee umma mentioned that letter, he became rather defensive but he put up a relaxed facade or something." 

I stared pointedly at him.

"What?" 

"Do you roughly remember.... oh what happened now.... Taemin covering my eyes while you gripped me in a death hold?" I sacarstically mentioned, raising a skeptical eyebrow.

"Ah, . Just... try to look out for it, kay?" he opened his mouth to say more, but then Taemin came bounding out of Jinki hyung's bedroom, all smiles.

"Let's go, let's go!" he buzzed.

"Where?" 

"Amusement park. Taemin wants to." his muffled voice came from the room as he appeared in the doorway.

"FIne with me." Minho shrugged, nudging me.

"Ah, oh! Yeah, sure." I was distracted, scrutinizing Jinki hyung carefully to look for any signs of upset or hurt, but found none.

And so off we went.

The day passed smoothly, with the exception of a few bumps here and there, which included Onew hyung. Literally.

"Oh god, ow!" he had yelped, rubbing his head as he very meticulously avoided the whole contraption that was placed smack right in the middle of the amusement park's main square for display.

He'd walked straight past it, but he didn't account for the pipe sticking out prominently. 

Another was when he was running to catch up with us, when he decided to assualt another guy holding not one, but two ice cream cones. Compensation was obviously done.

Now as we sat on the ride Taemin particularly wanted to ride on, The Viking, I watched him from my peripheral vision, finding nothing abnormal with him today. The bright sunny smile was still there, the roll of his eyes that wasn't of annoyance, but rather willingness and veiled delight when he was pulled to another ride. 

With the speakers blaring that the amusement park was about to close, we headed off, buying a few rounds of cotton candy, Taemin stuffing it in his mouth in search of a soon to be torturous sugar high, while Onew hyung one to my lips, teasing as he swiped it gently across my pursed lips.

I kicked Minho in the shin as we walked back, sticking out my tongue at him when he turned back to growl at me.

"Nothing different." I mouthed.

Minho frowned and nodded uncertainly, turning back to watch Taemin get chased by Onew hyung up the road, their shouts filling the humid evening air.

I smiled faintly when Onew hyung came huffing back to grab my hand, squeezing it firmly. His angelic smile filled my vision, and I gripped his hand tighter as he pulled me along.

Minho was worrying for nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


MY LOVES <3 

Thank you for waiting so long ㅠㅠ

정말미안입니다....

I don't think you could consider this long, but I tried my best, so I really hope you like it....

tumblr_lxor2ynpd21r8fiqoo7_r1_250.gif

Sooo... I know, you guys are thinking......

tumblr_ly3avu61aQ1r8fiqoo2_250.gif

Where's Nicole? 

She'll appear in the next chapter. Promise! 

tumblr_ly378e37nA1r8fiqoo9_250.gif

Okay, I shall go sleep now! No need to go to school tomorrow! SO I might slip in a chapter tmr or the day after~ *wink wink*

tumblr_lz8dvzkTGu1r8fiqoo2_250.gif

Nights!

tumblr_lz8g2qAoOQ1r8fiqoo2_400.gif