Night.

You're all I could ask for, silly.

Onew POV:

"Night guys..." I called into the room, before closing the door to their "good night hyung!". I stood there for a while, listening to Taemin's giggles and Minho's deep voice. 

I entered my room,  smiling as I watched Jonghyun's back muscles ripple as he picked up his shirt from the bed, pulling it on. He turned at the sound of the door clicking shut, and his face lit up. He threw back the duvet and sat down, patting the space next to him. 

I sat down, stretching my legs out before shivering as the aircon blew on my legs and pulled the duvet back up over our laps.

I leaned in, blinking directly into his face. I heard his breath catch.

Jonghyun was looking straight at me, eyes slightly unfocused with a small adoring smile on his face. I looked back, confused. I tried to get his attention, anything I could think of, but he still sat there with that same silly smile.

 

Jonghyun POV:

I really must have been blind. Or my concept of beauty was completely, utterly, stupidly wrong.

I don't even know why I'm realizing this now. I hadn't looked at him this close before.

He was so much prettier than any other girl I've ever known, touched, kissed.

The lips that needed no makeup to enhance its ability to be plump, soft and so kissable, the just barely round cheeks that flushed the most prettiest red. The etheareal brown of his eyes that made my heart thump way too hard for it to be even healthy. The hair that hid his eyes just so, enough to give you the idea of a double take, and when you look again, the gentleness in his eyes would just draw you in, before being hidden again.

He was exquisite.

"Jjongie?" I blinked once. Then twice. He was frowning now, biting his bottom lip. 

There really wasn't a need to reply. I tugged at his shirt, bringing him closer.

"Hmm?" he hummed, his face smoothing out in a shy smile. 

I gave him a light kiss, before trailing down his neck. I inhaled the sweet scent of his, that gave him no need for cologne. I lay down, head resting on his lap while I curled up. He mumbled something, his fingers playing with my hair. 

"What did you say?" I my back, so my face would be facing him, who was looking down at me.

"Nothing~"

"Hmph." 

He leaned closer, and I felt lightheaded by the close proximity of him. 

"I really shouldn't go near you." he teases.

"What? Why?" I asked, afraid.

"I'm like a drug to you. You have this content drugged look in your eyes whenever I'm near." he grins, mischief playing in his eyes.

"Oh really." I murmured, threat in my tone.

"Yeah." he knew he was getting to me, but heck.

"Well, drugs don't have an option." 

I sat up in a flash, pushing him down flat on his bed and pinned him down. I grinned.

"True." he whispered., and before I knew it, he'd shaken off my grip and his arms were circling around me, pulling me close.

"Glad you know." I kissed him on his jaw, before sitting up to arrange the pillows properly to sleep. 

His arms loosened out and he lay down, pulling the duvet over his head.

"Hey!" 

"Wha?" he peeked out from the edge of the duvet, confusion traced in his tone.

"Wait for me at least!" I went to switch off the light, padding over to the bed and feeling around carefully for the end of the duvet to slip under.

He laughed, a lovely melody.

"Night, Jinki hyung." I tangled my fingers with his, and shut my eyes.

"Night, Jjongie" his voice floated in as sleep overtook.


Next Morning~


Onew POV:

I got up, stretching. Jonghyun was curled on his side, sleeping still.

Not wanting to wake him up by opening the door, my eyes trailed around, before settling on my bag. I remembered the letter Mom gave me before we left. I hadn't read it yet.

I lugged it over and rummaged through it, looking for it.

Pulling it out, I dropped the bag onto the floor, and carefully tore it open, not wanting to damage the letter and wake Jonghyun.

It was those kind of papers, specially designed for writing letters, and it was even personalized. It felt thick, posh almost. The smell of ink told me it was written using a fountain pen. It was obviously from someone rich. Frowning at the odd letter, I unfolded it, eyes scanning the flowing handwriting, but not taking anything in just yet.

Coming back. Hi. Wait. Not yet.

Words jumped out at me, particularly because they seemed to be the words where the person pressed harder on the paper.

Starting from the top, I started to read. As I read, I felt my grip tighten, and I slid down the side of the bed to the floor, my trembling might wake Jonghyun up.

My eyes flew to the name.

Impossible.

 

 

 


WORST CHAPTER EVER.

I can cry. 

Sorry guys, for the crappy chapter.

I'm feeling crappy now.

tumblr_lz2vjxYcd31r8fiqoo2_250.gif

I really did fall sick.

tumblr_lz2vpiA8kT1r8fiqoo1_400.gif

I got stomach flu T_T WTH. This is my... 5th time getting stomach flu in my whole life. 

tumblr_lz2vjxYcd31r8fiqoo3_250.gif

I got stomach fu about 4 times between the age of 10-15 years old... You'd freaking think I'm immune to it by now.

tumblr_lz2vpiA8kT1r8fiqoo7_250.gif

But NOOOOOO.... Life decides to be cruel and give it to me one more time.

tumblr_lz2vpiA8kT1r8fiqoo4_250.gif

Jeez. I even missed my TEST BECAUSE OF THIS AND NOW I'LL HAVE TO DO A STUPID RETAKE.

tumblr_lz2w4lgtim1r8fiqoo4_250.gif

Anyway. On the brighter side of life.. my polaroid camera came :D And my new school bag came! WEEEE! Sho happy xD 

tumblr_lz2whnHAuQ1r8fiqoo5_250.gif

tumblr_lz2whnHAuQ1r8fiqoo7_250.gif

tumblr_lz2whnHAuQ1r8fiqoo4_250.gif

The polaroid camera is Fujufilm Mini25, so you guys can go check it out. I really think they're a good investment, polaroid cams. The photos never lose their charm, and it's like instant memories. Aim, click, bam! It comes out. Takes not much effort to get a hang of it too xD

tumblr_ly3y8k6WB11r8fiqoo3_250.gif

Okay. I really should go and rest now. I took advantage of missing school to type this chapter out, but that wasn't a very good idea. Seeing how rubbish this chapter is. I'm also mad at something, but i'll tell you guys about it in the next chapter along with the comment replies~

Nighty~

(P.S chapter photo was impossible to find because Key is always in all their photos it's almost funny. It's either, A) he's a camwhore, or B) he's never sick or injured. Onew and Jonghyun tend to be the least appearing. Funny how the two oldest are always the ones getting injured or sick. Either way. AND. I realized. That in Hello Baby, when Onew and Key got picked to do the dishes, and Jonghyun was playing with Yooguen, until of course Key was let off by Onew... Minho and Taemin were hanging in the bedroom. I know. Random realization. But damn. Talk about 2min time. xD I know what you're thinking.. You sick people! Guess what, I'm not even thinking sick! RAWR. Crap. Okay, Gd night.)