Final

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I recommend you to listen on TY's new album "Rain" in repeat while reading this ^^.

You can also check out this story on my WP - http://iminghwangtiffany.wordpress.com

--

Vacant road lit in grey is so empty

It never felt so empty walking alone in the middle of the night like this before, but after all what happened in her life.

Suddenly, all became just nothing to her. She felt empty, drained and tired. Walking alone in the middle of the night, wearing her trench coat and hands tucked in her pockets; in a silent night, she walked. There are so many thoughts running inside her head right now.

And this is what she really needs, a silent walk. There's no one in the street at this time, surely others would be afraid to go out at this hour because they might get robbed by someone or suddenly got stalked by an unknown stranger but she doesn't give a damn about it.

She doesn't care about those things, 'cause her thoughts were in what she was feeling right now.

"Where did I even go wrong?" She said out loud, asking herself.

Open the glass window in a lonely mood

She suddenly stopped by a familiar restaurant, she looked at her reflection in the restaurants closed door.

"Where did I go wrong?" She then asked herself the same question again.

She slowly walked again, heading towards the familiar small playground. She sat on one of the swing and set her feet in the ground before pushing herself backwards.

She looked up in the sky as she continued pushing herself. The sky was cloudy and the rain is threatening to fall anytime soon. She stopped as the rain drops started to fall in her face.

Rain drops fall on top of two extended hands

She opened her palm and extended her hand as she let the rain drops on her palm. She looked at the other side of the swing.

Filled with yearning that flows in my heart

She started to wish that she was here right now. Tears started to gathered on her eyes, slowly blurring her vision.

For some reason, I want to see you this night
Tears well up
Inside of my heart rises

She suddenly remembered her again, the way she always smiled whenever it started to rain. How she loved to let the rain drops falls on her palms and how she excitedly tells her about how much she loved it whenever it's raining.

When the rain falls, memories make the pain spread
It all poured down, while I watched you
Gleaming time has stopped, soaked in memories
I draw you, who was beautiful in the rain

She will never forget that moment when the younger girl rushed to get here, without even bothering to bring an umbrella and suddenly pulled her up, hugging her tightly. Both of them were soaking in the rain but all her worries that the girl in her arms might get sick if they continued to stand like this in the rain washed away when the younger girl in her arms squezzed her and whispered.

"I will never let you go again." The younger girl whispered in her ears.

And after that they started playing and dancing in the rain, she watched the younger girl spread her arms widely and looked up in the sky, happily smilling as she let the rain soaked them. Then, she looked at her smilling widely and extended her hand. She smiled and intertwined their hands together as they watched the rain falls from the cloudy sky.

The long and shining season
Becomes stained inside of the photo album, will the colour fade?

Tears kept on flowing in her cheeks, the rain started to fall hard. She shivered in cold, ignoring the cold that she was feeling. She silently cried and sobbed as she took out a small photo album, she caressed a picture. She wondered if letting it be soaked in the rain will let the colour of the photograph slowly fades.

As this night deepens
The secret I can't forget
Goodbye to the warm embrace

She felt more tears surged up as she remembered what the younger girl said before they bid goodbye that night. It was the most painful scene and most painful memory in her life.

She held the pale younger girl in her arms as she let her snuggled in her embrace.

"Taeyeon"

"What is it, Fany?" The pale younger girl hugged her waist.

".....I'm sorry" Her voice cracked

"H-Hey" She tried to kept her cool. But the cracked on her voice, didn't fail to supress her the same feeling.

"Always...love the rain for me" The pale younger girl looked up to her. Her eyes are glistening. It breaks her heart, seeing her like this.

"Promise me..." The pale younger girl held her other hand and put it in her heart. Her eyes started to glisten as the younger girl spoke.

"This will always beats for you, Taetae." The younger girl's sweet husky voice never failed to make her heart swell, it was always a music in her ears.

She tried to smiled and nodded as she kept her tears at bay. She closed her eyes and kissed her forehead. She felt the younger girl in her arms tightened her hold on her other hand that was placed in her heart and the other girl's hand that was gripping her shirt.

"I love you, Taetae" The younger girl lifted her he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter