2nd Bow

Souls Showed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second take

Sehun's point of view :

After days asking myself if I should enroll in a better school I talked to my mother about this she was completely good with it but she said that the best schools are mixed with humans and she was worried about me because she didn't get the greatest idea about them. " Creatures obscene" she calls them and cross a line between us and the humans. I sighed I was fully positive about this kind of school because I came for studying not to provoke a fight between two races who are in a pure fight.  Hours later she came towards me and agreed only if I take care carefully of me and if I don't take home a human whether a male or a female she said that it was a no-no for them to take a step in our house, even after years I still don't get the problem and this feeling haltered between the both. This morning I woke up and wore my new uniform, I felt my hands become sweaty unconsciously because of my mother's warnings. My chauffeur has stopped me right in front of the school, I put my hoodie on and jogged towards the gate where I looked up and met the eyes of the few girls who where staring at me curiously. They gasped and put their hands in front of their mouths as I shook my head hopelessly. Fangirls were always the thing that I feared the most, they invaded your private space and they always screamed when I was near, it bothered me the all time in my old school.

After this delirious morning , I was in class A already and for my surprise there was Ana in my class so I figured out that she was smart as she looks like. She waved her hand toward me but I didn't answered her calls because the teacher was strangely looking at the both of us, probably wondering why a Human and a Oanimae were talking about but I was sure that she will call my parents saying that I dared to break my mother's rules. I shrugged and met later the confused look on Ana's face. The bell rang and in a alt I packed my things, making my way towards the door I encountered Ana with her timid gaze she bowed a little towards me and shoot me a smile. I walked past her and joined Kai at his dance room. I heard a faint 'Sehun' and I knew that it was her who was calling me.

--

Kai was moving in rhythm with the music, he pointed his feet and straightened his back and finalized the final pose. He walked towards one of the vacant seats , he gulped down water and gazed the laminated floor while making a face. He danced to relieve the pain, he was like a rollercoaster wild and unexpected. He wanted to take off this image of playboy, ' useless' he said. He explained that when people have a view of you who is strong and not well welcomed you have to do a huge act to prove them that you're not anymore what they think you are but some doesn't change. But Sehun always said to him " You have to always try " so he will do a effort and see if it will change for good.

- Kai?

He lifted his head up and saw a Sehun a little off breath. He came besides him and laughed a little before taking a sip of a new bottle of water.

- It's Ana right?

He eyed him and shoot him a surprised look before chuckling as Kai joined him right away.

- The more you avoid her the more you see her. I'm not choking around , I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter