1st Bow

Souls Showed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Take

Sehun's point of view :

 

I was searching for Kai Hyung, I saw him running behind a young-looking girl who was almost near our age. I sighed, Kai the playboy was always behaving like that. His plump lips, tanned skin and underestimated features charmed everyone, he was known has a masterpiece but he always had his hoodie on. I, Oh Sehun, I always put down my hoodie, we are the race Ostendit-Animae or in short term “ Oanimae” it was coming from the Latin, it mean “Souls Showed” and I know that the most of the girls in the campus always put on their baby pink hoodie on. I didn't wanted to show my emotions but I wanted to share it. Kai was a private person and had already mistaken a “Oanimae” for a Human. Humans, is the specie whom I had never met in my short life. Most of the people around here says that they are arrogant, self-centered persons and for awhile I wanted to believe that but Kai told me about the girl he fell in love with, she was like he said “ Pure, generous and loveable” so many of us lost it for a moment. We began to be more curious about them and showed a special interest in what was foreign to us even if some devastated persons wanted to kill them.

 

It was midnight and SooMin, one of my hardcore fangirl has showed up and send me embarrassing messages. I could only laugh to that. I always hated the clingy type so I was always put my hoodie on for her to not to see how much I unliked this. I decided to go for a night walk, it was the time when the humans usually went out of their house to buy groceries or much more or lesser. I wasn't a night addict so sometimes I frightened myself when it came. I was walking peacefully when I heard cries but it stopped when it became strangely near. I turned and walked where it came, I saw a young girl debating herself to be free from the old man's grip. It was completely disgusting, a rush of adrenaline rushed in my veins, I walked up to where they are. I pushed violently the old man taking the girl's hand just when he fell, we both started sprinted our lives but she didn't debated herself off my grip even if she saw my emotions which were fear when the wind accidentedly made my cover fly off my head. We reached my house, I opened the door and lead us towards the couch she quietly sat in it and regained her breath. I ran until the kitchen and filled a fresh cup of water for her. I handed it to her, she drank it in one shot and when we both had calmed down she abruptly stood up and moved towards the main door. She looked obviously shocked, her whole body shaking, she was fearing me. I touched her arm and she debated herself until she looked up. She was stunning, her black orbs shinned, her brown long hair was down, she had thin lips and an envious skin. I stared at her while she stared at what was in the top of my head.

 

- Fearless and happy?

 

I nodded quietly and gasped when I realized that in our little fight I had unconsciously put down her hoodie and for my surprise it showed any emotions. I saw nothing, I panicked it was my first time and it feels weird really weird. I felt myself passing to Fearless to Fearful in a moment. The breath taking girl was a Human. A one hell Human.

 

- Fearful?

 

She tried to touch my arm but I backed away. She then in a adorable voice said something while gripping the top of the couch.

 

- Don't be afraid, I will not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter