Just a loser...

The perfect people
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jimin's POV*
And then there is me… I ran to Arrum of course but Jungkook came before me… To my surprise, when she saw him, she immediately cried in his arms… I heard her saying that she have been waiting for him… I just helped in untying the rope from her hands… She wasn’t injured badly and that’s such a relief but… I don’t really know why but my heart aches me… It broke into 100s of pieces… I realized something that I don’t want to admit… She had someone all along… I lost someone who wasn't even mine....
I realized that I have been so late... I have been a loser… I hided my feelings… And then I lost the one I loved to my best friend… I always thought about her… I always cared about her… I always loved her… She has been the best in my eyes… But this happened… It hurts… I tried to keep calm and I called Officer Kim and told him to come with the ambulance.
The police came, they arrested all of them and took the girls to the hospital. I and Taehyung remained and we said we will go back by ourselves… I started talking with Taehyung…
Me: Hyung…
Taehyung: Hyung suddenly? It’s true I’m older than you in few months but there is no reason to call me hyung. What’s wrong??  
Me: Hyung… You’re so lucky!
Taehyung: Why?!
Me: You’re so lucky that you had no problem with you and Haneul… Haneul accepted you with no problem!
Taehyung: What do you mean?
Me: Hyung, it just hurts me… It frustrates me…
Taehyung: Who hurt you?!
Me: Just… Someone… Someone, beautiful, nice, kind, talented… Someone, special…
Then I walked… A tear fall from my eye… I never cry… I rarely cry… This is just the worst thing ever happened to me… I want to die but I can’t… Taehyung didn’t ask me more questions because he knows I won’t answer him…
While we were on our way to the hospital, Taehyung got a call.
Taehyung: What? She fainted?!? Okay, okay! We will come!!
Me: Who was it?
Taehyung: Someone from the hospital. They said that Haneul fainted!! She got injured and she was bleeding but she said it was alright but it’s not!! Hurry up let’s go!!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter