Taehyung and Haneul

The perfect people
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Break time*
Nowadays i noticed something is wrong with Haneul. She seem to be so tired from practicing or she is too sad!! I don't know what's wrong with her!!
Now it's break time. Half of the day passed and we were all talking and eating togther.... 
Jungkook: Guys listen!
Me: Yeah?
Jungkook: Yesterday, my mom and my dad made for me a surprise party!!
Jimin: For what??
Jungkook: For no reason!! Just because I’m their beloved son!! Because they are proud of me!
Me: Hahahah!! How cute of them!!
Jinyoung: That’s so adorable!!
Arrum: They are so sweet!!
Haneul: Lucky you…
I noticed Haneul’s sad eyes… Actually we had a rule to never talk about what good our parents would do for us to not hurt Haneul but I don’t know why Jungkook is talking about this!! When Jungkook is happy, he doesn’t care about anything else expect sharing his happiness!! It’s something good but in our case, there is one person how gets hurt endlessly… Although sometimes I don’t understand why she gets hurt every time!
Jungkook: Yeah!! How did you survive without your parents Haneul? I always wonder!!
OMG Jungkook no!! In that moment Haneul stood up and went out without saying anything!!
Me: HANEUL!! YAH WAIT!! Ahhh!! Now she would be nowhere to be found!!
Jungkook: Is she hurt?
Sooyoung: Seems like that…
Taehyung: Yah! Jungkook!! Are you crazy?! How can you talk about your parents and then ask her!! You know she is sensitive about this!!! AIISH!!!
Mark: Clam down Taehyung! There is no need to be like this!!
Jungkook: But it’s all the past now!! What’s the problem!!
Me: Honestly, I do agree with Jungkook…
Sooyoung: Me too! It’s all the past! Why she get hurt until now!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter