Confession day!!

The perfect people
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*No one’s POV, narrator*
*2 days later*
Everyone has been preparing for this day! Especially Mark, since it’s a big day for him! Today, it will be the day he finally confesses his feelings to Sarang. He was nervous, excited and scared!! Jimin, Taehyung, Haneul and Yonghee are helping him and they gave him 100 of ideas!!
Jinyoung is also excited for today! He is preparing something small for Sooyoung. Since he thinks that he is really bad in doing those things, he decided to just tell her right away!!
*At the beach*
They arrived there and everyone was excited! Sarang and Sooyoung had no idea what was going to happen!
They placed their stuff in their rooms in the resort and went out to the beach to play!!
Time passed by, it’s finally sun set time and it’s time for confessions!!
They separated into 2 teams. Team with Mark and Team with Jinyoung. Each team went into another way…
First is Jinyoung. He didn’t want to do something big, he just wanted to say his feelings right away! Just Charming!
Haneul and Taehyung, left Sooyoung and Jinyoung alone. Until now, everything was going well.
Haneul: I don’t know why but I feel nervous!
Taehyung: Yeah me too!!! Let’s go to the rooftops and see how things go from there!!
Haneul and Taehyung left and Jinyoung and Sooyoung were there walking.
Jinyoung: Sooyoung!
Sooyoung: What?
Jinyoung: Imagine, if someone in this world, always thinks about you? Every day, every night. They go crazy when you are in danger. They feel bad when you feel sad! They pray for you that you would always be good secretly!
Sooyoung: OMG! If there was someone like that, I would love them forever!!
Jinoung: What if I told you there is?
Sooyoung: OMG! There is?! Tell me who!! I would like to meet them!!!
Jin: You actually meet them every day! They come with you always! They have been around you all the time!!
Sooyoung: The girls?!
Jinyoung: Nope!
Sooyoung: If it’s not the girls, then who?
Jinyoung: Look there!
Jinyoung has prepared a small video with all his photos with Sooyoung… The video, has all the memories they spend together over the 7 years!
Sooyoung: OMGGGG!!!!!!
Then she gave Jinyoung a hug. He didn’t expect it but at the end, it ended up well!!
Meanwhile, on the other hand, there was Team Mark! Mark prepared a lot. He was really nervous!!!
Jimin and Yonghee, le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter