Introduction

The perfect people
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Sarang’s POV*
RIIIIINNNNGGGG!! 
I woke up because of my alarm. God, is it another boring day? I suddenly remembered a dream I had today.
It was that I was in a dark place crying, I was injured and there was so much blood!! And then there was someone calling my name loudly!! “SARANG!!” “SARANG!!” And then I can’t remember what happened and who it was!! Ahh!! I want to know!!
I went to the kitchen and saw all the girls sitting there…
I live with 3 girls.
First of all, this is Haneul. Her stage name is Aff. Since she is a dancer with 3 other friends. They ended up doing stage names! Not all of them though! Haneul is like my twin. She knows everything about me and I know everything about her!! Haneul is the most caring one. If she got hurt, she never hurt people back… She is also left by her parents. They left her when she was 4 to her grandmother to take care of her… And her grandmother just passed away 6 months ago! She acts like she is alright but she isn’t I know that!!
Secondly, this is Sooyoung. Sooyoung is one of my best friends! She likes to fool around a lot! Her parents live in the States and she get to meet them from time to time! She always jokes around and talks a lot! She is our mood makers!!
Last but not least, this is Yonghee. She is my sister! She is younger than me in one year but we study in the same grade because our parents made her enter school early with me. About our parents, they traveled to the UK and left us here in Korea! An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter