Prelude: Childhood years

Always (Even after all this time)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prelude - Childhood years  


To say that Yunho was a mischievous child would be an understatement. To anyone that knew of the Jung family, and especially Yunho, would know that the boy could not keep still for the life of him. He was an energetic boy always running around with a playful smile, and without fail always getting into trouble with his two best friends, Park Yoochun and Shim Changmin. Earning the trio the nickname of the "3 musketeers". 

Yunho was a tough nut to crack, always finding loopholes to get out of trouble, where he learnt his cheeky behavior was beyond Mrs Jung. But she was still glad that albeit it a little cheeky, Yunho was a very sweet boy at heart that never forgot the manners his parents taught him. 

So when they had new neighbors moving into the cute two story house across from their own modest dwelling,  he and his little sister Jihye, scrubbed up dashingly to greet them and to welcome them to the neighborhood. 

Yunho was delighted when his mother told him that the Kim's - their new neighbors, had 2 boys around Yunho's age. The oldest Kim, Kim Junsu was 11 and the youngest, Kim Jaejoong was 10. What was more shocking to Yunho was that they were both going to the same school as the 3 musketeers, meaning that Yunho was finally able to have friends that lived nearby. 

Even though, Yoochun and Changmin constantly visited Yunho and caused havoc in their small cul-de-sac, Yunho often still got lonely as both Changmin and Yoochun lived at the next neighborhood over. Meaning that they couldn't meet as often as they liked. 

But Yunho was elated at the fact that he could make new playmates, and hopefully, just hopefully the Kim's would allow their sons to have play dates and sleepovers with little Yunho. Even though Yunho was the ripe old age of 12, him and his mama still believed that play dates and sleepovers were essential in building strong friendships. Hence why it wasn't uncommon for the 3 musketeers to have sleepovers every once so often. 

Ecstatic at the prospect of making new friends, Yunho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter