Always (Even after all this time)

Always (Even after all this time)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They sat next to each other on the train, still pretending to be strangers...
But little did the world know they were the furthest thing from strangers. 
In fact they are lovers. 

Underneath the facade of politeness, the supposed 'strangers' sat next to each other in unwavering silence. Each lost in their own thoughts, each one's mind drifting away into another world, not too far from here. 

Both sat in relatively happy silence as their journey neared to an end, tired from the worlds happenings but also excited for what the future held for the both of them. 

The ethereal man on the left had a soft smile on his lips as he fiddled with the ring on his hand. Turning it around and around his fingers as he relived the memory, the weight of it bringing an indescribable happiness to him. 

The memory in which he was no longer connected only to himself but another for life. His smile brightened at the thought that he would be sharing something so intimate with another person for the rest of his life, the thought itself made him giggle aloud. 

Disrupting the train of thoughts next to his handsome companion, who subconsciously stared in awe at the beauty of the stranger next to him. His smile widened as he caught the ethereal man, who was beautifully named, Kim Jaejoong, covering his small laughs with his hands, eyes crinkling in happiness. 

"Penny for your thought love?," the handsome man prompted, hands reaching out to cup his lover's face. "What's gotten you to laugh so beautifully?," he asked. 

"You," was the only simple answer Jaejoong was able to give back to his fiancé,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter