I'm Immortal...

Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, are you busy today?”

“Mhmm… I have classes till two in the afternoon. Then I get a one hour break. But I’ll have to be at Samsung headquarters by 3. Sorry Jungkook,” Jimin said apologetically. “I’d love to meet up with you, but today I’m packed. We can meet up tomorrow?”
 

Jungkook sighed and threw his phone onto his college dorm bed. “Why is nobody available today!”




 

It’s been three days since Jungkook’s last seen you. Everyday he would purposely walk around the place of the accident hoping he would run into you but… He never did.

 

He realized only after leaving you that night, he didn’t know anything about you but your name.

 

Park Jiyoon.

 

He kept repeating it so he wouldn’t forget. It was so hard for him to keep his mouth shut about the incident to his hyungs, but he knew he had to keep everything confidential.





=



 

“... And those are only some of the symptoms of dissociative disorder.”

 

Taehyung scratched away into his notebook as his professor lectured on.

 

“So how about it~ Hmm Taehyung?” The girl on his right said while slightly putting her hand onto his arm that was writing.

 

“Aish!” Taehyung said as he jerked his arm away from her. “Can’t you see I’m trying to write?”

 

He focused his attention back onto the professor.

 

“‘Dissociative disorders are characterized by an involuntary escape from reality characterized by a disconnection between thoughts, identity, consciousness and memory’ is what our textbook says. And you should all have read that a few days ago. So can anyone elaborate on what they know about this?”

 

Taehyung shot his hand up into the air, “Me!!”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I just have a question… I’ve been doing some research and I started to question the difference between dissociative and multiple personality disorder. I can’t really seem to find the difference and I read that psychologist debate on the topic because some say there really is no difference. I was wondering what thoughts you had about it.”

 

The discussion went on until the professor asked Taehyung to just meet up with him after class in his office.


 

“Sir?”

 

“Ah, my favorite student. Come in.”

 

Taehyung sat down on a chair in his professor’s room.

 

“So, I can tell you are very devoted to psychology. Specific reason?” His professor set a cup of tea in front of him.

 

“I want to become a successful psychologist who can help the struggling. I want to make history!” Taehyung said cheerfully making the professor laugh.





=


 

“Can you please get that?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“What do you think about this design?”

 

Yoongi walked up closer to the blueprint and looked at what is boss was working on. Giving his boss some advice on which designs he thought went well together, he continued to finish up the wall painting he was working on earlier.

 

“You are seriously probably the best intern I had so far,” his boss commented as he drilled in a nail into the wall.

 

Yoongi just nodded his head and went about his painting.




=



 

“A tall vanilla latte.”

 

“That’ll be 4 thousand Won ($4 in America). Name?”

 

“Jee Yooseul.”

 

“Nice name,” the cashier commented. “Beautiful like the owner.”

 

Realizing he was trying to hit on you, you rolled your eyes as you handed over the money.

 

You slouched yourself on one of the couches in the café. You were completely pooped; you basically didn’t get any sleep at all the past two days. You pulled out your brand new driver’s license and a smile crept up to your face, “looks real, Jee Yooseul.”





=



 

“Hyung!”

 

“Hey Jungkook, what brought you here?” Namjoon looked up from the computer.

 

He was in his studio that he had rented not long ago, working on a new song.

Jungkook sat down on a chair next to Namjoon as he watched his hyung’s eyes never leave the computer.

 

“I was bored.”

 

“I can tell.”

 

“And you’re busy.”

 

“As you can see,” Namjoon smirked.

 

Jungkook sighed, “why did everyone get so busy after the funeral but me?”

 

“Ummm… Cause you’re the youngest? Don’t have classes today?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Mhmm. Well, you can stay here but it’s probably going to be boring. I’m working on this mixtape for my underground concert in a few weeks. You’re welcomed to stay though.”

 

Jungkook ruffled his hair and walked over to the sofa. Lying down, he stared up at the ceiling, letting his mind wander off to what it wanted to.

 

“...if something came back alive?”

Jungkook’s eyes widened as he finally heard himself talk, unknowingly.

 

“What?” Namjoon looked at Jungkook with a frown. “Hyung’s not here to take your jokes Jungkook. I would any other day but today I really need to get this done. And just why would anything come back alive? I mean unless you’re talking fiction-wise… Like ghosts, spirits, zombies… Vampires? I don’t know but you know I don’t like those weird fantasy stories.”

 

Jungkook shook his head and thought: Whew. That was a close one.

 

Getting up he excused himself and walked away. Namjoon barely noticed.




=


 

“.... and Jiyoon left hakwon earlier last nig..-”


 

You tried your best not to respond to that name anymore. That’s not your name anymore. Not your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter