Jee Yooseul.

Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Shoot.

 

Your eyes widened when you saw the boy’s mouth open and-


 

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH-umfph!”

 

You slapped your cool hands over his plump lips.

 

“SHHHH!”


 

Jungkook shook his head in terror and tried to pry himself far away from you.

“GHOST!! GHOST!” He screamed into your hand but his words were muffled.

 

You saw the terrified eyes and softened.

“Shh! I’m not a ghost. Okay?”

 

Jungkook kept pushing you away from him and he tried to peel your fingers away.


 

“I’ll release you.. If you promise me not to scream your head off as soon as I let go. Okay?”

 

Jungkook took in a deep breath and nodded his head.

 

As soon as you let him go, Jungkook quickly backed up to the wall.

 

You sighed.

“Hi?” You offered.

 

Jungkook shook his head, “You’re her spirit aren’t you! Look. I didn’t do anything wrong! So please..please don’t hur-”

 

“I never said I was going to hurt you.”

 

“Then what do you want from me?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“I thought spirits come to haun-”

 

“I’m NOT a spirit!”

 

“What?”

 

“Look.”

You grabbed his hand and placed it on your face.

“See? Your hand isn’t going through my face, right?”

 

Jungkook tilted his head to the left and let his hand travel down to your jawline.

 

He retracted and looked at you again with doubt.

“But.. But how are you alive..?” Jungkook shook his head and looked down.

“I’m sure you were dead. I saw it with my own eyes. This isn’t true. This is just all a nightmare-”

 

You shook his shoulders to make him stop ranting about how this was all a dream.

“Shhh! Okay look kid. I will tell you everything, if you help me get out of this place without anyone knowing.”

 

Jungkook looked astonished, “I.. I’m not helping a spirit!”

 

You rolled your eyes and sighed. This kid was going to be hard to persuade.








 

The night breeze was cold and it was extremely dark outside except for the dimly lit street lamps.

 

3:47 A.M.


 

The watch on Jungkook’s wrist read.


 

His teeth clattered and he tugged on the sides of his suit tighter around him.

He was still in a daze and he was debating on whether or not he should just make a run for it.








 

“I.. I’m not helping a spirit!”

 

“Haa…….”

 

Jungkook watched as you ran a hand through your long, straight hair.

 

“Look, kid. I AM NOT a spirit, ghost, monster of any kind.”

 

“B-But just how are you alive? We saw you at the hosp-”

 

“WE?” You raised an eyebrow. “So you aren’t the only one that’s seen me?”

 

Jungkook nodded his head, “Anyways, we saw your heart monitor at the hospital and it wasn-”

 

“You’re curious as to how I’m alive right?”

 

Jungkook nodded his head once more before quickly shaking his head in terror.

“NO! I-I don’t want to know. Just let me go please?”

 

“Nope. Not until you help me out of here.”

 

“....”

 

“All you have to do is get me out of this place.”

 

“....”

 

Jungkook sighed. “Fine. What do you want me to do?”









 

Jungkook walked the city streets looking in store to store. Then he shook his head, “This is outrageous. WHICH store would open at this time. I should just go home and sleep.”







 

“Good! Then get me a black outfit so that it’ll look like I came to attend a funeral. This white dress would not do.”

 

“Right now?!” Jungkook asked in disbelief.

 

“Uh… Yes? Then when? Next year?” You rolled your eyes.

 

“Where am I going to get a black dress for you at 3 A.M. in the morning?!”

 

“I don’t know! Just get me a black outfit it doesn’t have to be a dress.”

 

“I must be going crazy,” Jungkook groaned and hit his head against the wall multiple times.

 

“Hurry! Before the sun rises.”

 

“Okay, okay,” Jungkook said as he got up. “By the way, what was your name again?”

 

You flinched and looked away, “None of your business.”

 

Jungkook was slipping on his shoes, “No, ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter