She's Gone

Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Aish! So why’d you kick that ball so far?!” Jungkook yelled back at his hyungs as he chased after the soccer ball.

 

He was about to snatch the rolling ball when he heard Taehyung-

 

“JEON JUNGKOOK WATCH OUT!!!!”

 

SSSCCCCCCCCCCCRRRREEEEEECCCCHHHHHHHH

 

Jungkook fell back onto his side as he was pushed out of the way. He felt the ground spin as he looked up at the blue sky, wondering if he’d died.

 

“Are you okay?!”

“Jungkook!”

“Get up!!”

 

He heard his hyungs’ voices.

 

Taehyung pulled him up when they say Jungkook regain his senses.

 

 

“Oh….oh no.. No. No no no no!” Hoseok screamed with wide eyes.

 

Namjoon looked over from Jungkook to where Hoseok was looking.

 

“Oh….” He gasped, “Oh God.”




 

“Miss! Wake up!! You okay?!”

The truck driver shook her violently. He grabbed his handkerchief and dabbed at the blood that constantly flowed down the side of the wounded girl’s head.

 

He man looked up, hands and shirt bloody, and met eyes with Namjoon.

 

“Well?! What are you doing kid?! Got no phone?!! Call the ambulance instead of staring with your mouth opened!!”

 

Namjoon bowed apologetically in shock of the man’s outburst and fumbled to get his phone out of his pocket. This was such a scary situation, he couldn’t calm himself down.

 

With shaking hands, he dialed the police and told them the street they were on.

 

 

 

“Ow… Oww. That hurts!” Jungkook yelled as he rubbed his back.

 

Taehyung rubbed his back as Jin asked him if he could stand up.

 

Yoongi looked up, “Where’s Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jimin??”

 

Yoongi ran over behind the truck and stopped dead in his tracks.

“No..” He breathed.

 

Jimin looked up, “Sh-. Sh..she’s not breathing!!”

“No, this can’t happen! Who is she?” Yoongi asked as he cautiously walked over to the scene.

 

“Did you call the police?” The truck driver asked desperately.

 

“Yes!” Namjoon yelled in panic, “I don’t know what’s taking them so long!!”

 

“Hyung.. Yoongi hyung!” Namjoon said, “Do.. Do you think she’s…….. Dead?”

 

The last word came out in a whisper. Yoongi shook his head in confusion.

“Who is she and why did she push Jungkook out of the way?” Hoseok yelled, frightened.

 

 

 

Taehyung and Jin supported Jungkook as they made their way to all the commotion. Jungkook still had his hand on his back and he was complaining that someone pushed him really hard when…

 

“What. The…”

 

Jin’s eyes rounded and he gasped.

Taehyung almost fell to the ground.

Jungkook’s body shook.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter