I'm Dating The Ice Princess

I'm Dating The Ice Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber Liu

-Known as the heartless player.

-She's a girl but they named her as the King of Hearts. Why ? She can capture everyone she likes just by her appearance and her flirty yet y words.

Krystal Jung

-Everyone including girls fall from her image since she stepped inside the campus.

-The one who will play the game with the player.

 

 

"Krystal-ssi will you date me please ?" Krystal is so pissed off because she will reject again a guy who told her to date them.

"Excuse dude but i think my girl didn't like it so please leave us alone". Krystal looked who said it because she knew somebody will flirt again to her.

"Wow the gossip is right huh ? By the way i'm Ambe--- wow she's cool, nobody did that to me hmm interesting i like it". Amber starts to follow Krystal because that girl didn't let her finished her words and the worst is, nobody did that never ever.

Krystal came to her class and she didn't like it because she need to introduce herself infront of them.

"Oh you're the transferee right ? Class she's your new classmate". The room become noisy.

"Class quiet ! Let her introduce herself first". Krystal stood infront. Before she speak, someone came and it's Amber well they're classmates. Amber saw her and winked at her.

"I'm Krystal Jung from America thankyou". The boys asked her stupid questions like "Hey do you have bf ? I'll apply to be yours !"  "Hi baby can i kiss you ?"  "Krystal will you be mine ?".

Krystal dropped herself at the only vacant sit which is beside Amber.

"Hey ice princess you owe me because you're very rude to me earlier so y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter