Well Hidden

Hidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

holaaa.. home? 

 

"Junsu!"

Hearing the call, Junsu turns back to found his bestfriend almost running towards him.

"Finish your class? Wanna get some ride back together?"

His bestfriend, his childhood friend, and the one he treasures a lot. "Gotta go to library now Jae." Junsu shows his genuine smile.

"Library committee?" The beautiful man cringes once saying it. What's related with books is his anti. "I don't understand, what are you both thinking? Is there anything good with books?"

Junsu is once again smiling, hearing the old childish protest that Jaejoong shoots him numerous of time. "It's everyone's preference Jae."

"Still..." The not satisfied look still pasted but it's gone in instant when Jaejoong mention the name of his boyfriend. "Except for you and Changmin, I won't ever let myself to know anything about books, beside magazine. Okay?" Jaejoong hauls Junsu suddenly and surprises the shorter man a bit.

"Not going home with Changmin?" Junsu asks.

Jaejoong makes a face. "Nahh, he still has his project and I'm the forever enemy with library, soo.. Pass!"

"You can give him company." Junsu beyond pleasure to do so.

Jaejoong once again makes a face. "Pass again sweety. Beside, you'll be there, right? Accompany him for me." The beautiful man winks to Junsu, showing his brightful personality. That's why people love Jaejoong. Everyone loves him. On the opposite, he's not that bright, he's just Jaejoong bestfriend, Jaejoong's childhood friend, Jaejoong's closest person, and everything starts with Jaejoong.

"I gotta go. Chun promised me for a party tonight." Before the paler skin man runs away from the scene, he gives a brief hug for Junsu and dashes away in no time.

"No drinking too much Jae!"

Jaejoong turns back after his call. "Chun is there! You don't have to worry Su! Byeee!" And then he's gone.

Jaejoong and his drinking habit can't be separated, ever. Junsu reminds him so many times, whenever he's home in drunken state. And every time also, he always struck on Junsu's place for refugee. But Junsu never bother with that because Jaejoong isn't another people. He knows him since like toddler, he's someone precious in his life.

Junsu walks to the library, looking at his watch which almost showing 4 pm. He'll take the afternoon shift, Clair asked him yesterday to exchange her shift with him and Junsu doesn’t have any plan for today. He accepted the request but who expect that he will see Changmin today.

"I don’t know you’re here too."

When he turns his body to look for the one calling for him, he finds Changmin. The unexpected meeting, Junsu's heart loses a beat just seeing the tall form. "Library?" Junsu asked, opening a topic.

"Workload." Changmin shows him his data note book. "Your turn today? I thought I saw you too yesterday?"

"Something comes up with Clair. She asked me." Junsu smiles just from the simple convo between him and Changmin.

"You're too kind don't you?"

Junsu smiles more, doesn’t really answer the tall man question to him. They ended walking together to the library. And Junsu keeps the excited feeling for himself. The rare occasion that only him can feel. He keeps it, treasures it, and savors every simple thing between him and Changmin. But he can't hope for more than that. He's not anyone.

"Looks like I'll be long today."

"I'll leave on 7."

Changmin looks at his wirst. "We can go back together later."

The sound of walking back together with Changmin once again bubbles his heart with hope. But he knows his place. "It's okay. I'll need to replaces some books and it will take some times."

"A lot?"

"Quite much." He throws his looks to the piles of old books on the back cupboard. "You can go home first."

"Let's see later. I may end up helping you." The tall latter said before smiles lightly and leaves Junsu to dive in the world of books.

Changmin, how the tall latter never change ever since before. The way he talks to Junsu, the way he's kind to others, the way he treats everyone in the same light, it never ceases his amazement toward the handsome latter. He met him last year, even far before Jaejoong notice the man called Shim Changmin on his peripheral. And without anyone needs to know, he keeps his growing feelings far from anyone reach to know.

Junsu loves books. Everything he wants to know, everything he wants to find, anything he wants to learn, he can get it by books. Once he's dive into his book's world, none can cease his concentration to do something else. Even Jaejoong easily get mad if his called ignored by Junsu whenever the latter get some new books. And at last summer, the awaited book he loves the most came out, and Junsu already prepared to get the newest book of the trilogy. He went fast to the nearest bookstore but to his disappointment, it sold out already. He thought he might get the book, he thought he's fast already, but everyone was faster than him. Standing silently in front of the bookstore, feeling dejected, he looked down from the window store to the empty shelf of the new books. Junsu was in bad gloomy mood where everything was not important. He wanted the book so much.

A shadow covered his own from the back but Junsu wasn’t on the mood to bother other people. He stood still and put his hand behind the pocket. Too sad to know someone actually speaking to him.

"Failed to catch the big fish today?"

Junsu looked up in instant when a deep voice greeted his hearing sense. He didn’t know the owner of the voice yet it was the first time he heard it. Checking from where and what the voice wanted with him, he looked right and greete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter