Chapter 3

Dreams
-Y/N-

 
                “Y/n-chan!” a cheerful voice sounded from behind me as I felt arms wrap around my shoulders.
                “Nagisa-chan?” I questioned, still half asleep. How the blonde has so much energy, I will never know. “Gosh, I’m so sleepy…” I groaned, leaning back into the male. It’s only been a week, and I’m exhausted. But then again, it is Monday… Mondays are the worst.
                “Did you not sleep enough last night?” Rei chuckled, amused by my sleepy state. I mumbled some incomprehensibly, turned around, and tossed my arms around Nagisa’s waist.
                “Nagisa-chaaan…” I whined into the blonde’s shoulder, causing Rei to sigh, “If you carry me to class I’ll love you forever and ever and everrrr…” Nagisa laughed, an arm falling from my shoulders to behind my knees, scooping me up quickly. I squeaked loudly before dissolving into a fit of giggles.
                “Let’s get to class,” Rei sighed once more, swiftly turning around and marching down the hall. People watched us as we walked to out class room, a few sounded chuckles here and there. I just smiled, satisfied I didn’t need to walk.
                “You’re really light, Y/n! You should eat more!” Nagisa scolded me as we reached the classroom, causing me to roll my eyes.
                “I agree. Y/n is much too light; she really does need to eat more.” I looked up, spotting my brother, and frowned.
                “I eat twice as much as you do, and I’m half your size!” I whined, slumping further against the blonde carrying me. “What are you doing here, anyways?” I huffed, glaring at the much taller male.
                “I just came to tell you I’ve joined a club, so I won’t be walking home with you.” Shin started, reaching into his bag, “Also, Miok gave me your lunch, since you weren’t answering the texts she sent.” The tall blue haired male dropped the bento on my stomach as he eyed Nagisa, narrowing his eyes. “And I see you’re making friends as easily as ever. At least these ones aren’t delinquents like last time.” I closed my eyes and stuck my tongue out at the teen as the blonde smiled widely.
                “Hi! I’m Nagisa!” Nagisa’s cheerful voice startled me, nearly causing the short male to drop me. “Eh, don’t move so much, Y/n! I might drop you!”
                “I am Ryugazaki Rei, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Rei held his hand out towards Shin, whom shook it firmly, his lips curving into a small smile.
                “L/n Shin, the pleasure is mine.” Shin gave Rei a slight nod before saying his goodbyes and leaving for his own classroom. Rei slid to door open for Nagisa and I to enter, causing the class to stare. I jumped out of the blonde’s arms as we began to greet everyone enthusiastically.
                “Hey, Y/n, who was that guy out there?”
                “Oh my gosh, he was so cute!”
                “Super tall, too!”
                “Is he your boyfriend?” The question caused me to choke on my water, sending me into a coughing fit.
                “Y/n-chan, are you alright?” Nagisa asked worriedly, eyes wide. I nodded and waved a hand in the air, indicating I was fine.
                “That guy,” I began, a cough interrupting me, “Is my brother, Shin. My twin. Definitely not my boyfriend.”
                “So, is he single?” a girl with curly pastel pink hair wiggled her brows, causing me to laugh. Rina; smart, pretty, way into pastels. Class rep.
                “Why, you interested?” I raised a brow, leaning toward the girl. I glanced beside me, taking note that Nagisa was complaining to Rei.
                “Very. I mean, his hair is amazing, after all.” I laughed, unsurprised Shin’s hair is what made the girl notice him.
                “I’ll introduce you guys sometime. You’re totally his type, so you’d probably hit it off quickly.” The teacher then walked in, telling everyone to take their seats.
 
                “Psst, Y/n-chan!” Nagisa whispered, trying not to be caught by the teacher. I furrowed my brows, glancing at the blonde quickly before leaning over ever so slightly, being sure to keep my eyes on the board so as to not alert the teacher.
                “Yeah?” I asked, my heart beginning to pound as the teacher glanced my way.
                “You should come watch me and Rei-chan practice after school!” the blonde beamed, causing me to look his way. Watch him and Rei-chan practice? Why?
                “Are you sure that’s okay?” I narrowed my eyes, trying to remember where the pool was.
                “Yep!” Nagisa grinned, making me sigh.
                “Alright. Maybe I’ll stop by!”
                “L/n, Hazuki, is there something you’d like to share with the class?” my eyes grew wide as I quickly stood up, bowing deeply.
                “No, sir. Sorry for the interruption, sir.” I sat back down, my face beat red as I glare at Nagisa, whom was stifling his laughter.
 
                “Erm… hello?” I called out, peeking through the door towards the pool.
                “Y/n?” a surprised voice sounded from behind me, causing me to jump. Spinning around quickly, I stared up at the navy haired male, stifling my laughter.
                “Don’t scare me like tat, Rei-chan!” I made a feeble attempt at scolding the much taller male, only for a smile to break out on my face. “Nagisa-chan asked me to come watch you guys practice today!”
                “He did?” I nodded, my smile growing wider.
                “Rei? Who’s this? A girlfriend?” a redhead came up behind the taller male, a teasing tone in her voice.
                “W-wha? Of course not!” the navy haired male blushed harshly, causing me to look away, narrow my eyes and use my hand to cover my mouth.
                “What’s with that response, Rei-chan?” I teased, glancing at the girl beside him, smirking, “Am I not good enough to be your girlfriend?”
                “N-no, that’s not what I meant at all! You’re very beautiful, Y/n!” Rei panicked, eyes darting between the two laughing girls.
                “Y/n-chan!” a sweet voice shouted behind me, soon followed by a some-what tight, wet grip on my hand. “Y/n-chan, this is Gou-chan!” Nagisa’s excited voice rang in my ears, causing my smile to widen.
                “Hello, Gou-chan, I’m Y/n!” I stuck my hand out, smile on my face.
                “It’s nice to meet you, Y/n!” Gou gripped it tightly, shook once, then let go, a bright smile on her face. Smiles everywhere, huh? I giggled slightly, letting the short blonde pull me towards the other two members; both of whom were swimming.
                “Mako-chan, Haru-chan!” Nagisa waved as a brunette surfaced, pulling himself from the water. My eyes widened as I watched the male, his large body nearly making me pee myself. I’ve never seen anyone with so much muscle! And he’s so tall… I whimpered in my head slightly, only to notice his soft green eyes and welcoming smile.
                “You must be Y/n. I’m Makoto, it’s nice to meet you.” His voice had a calming effect as I stared up at him. A smile forming on my face – to replace the O-like shape my mouth was making – I took his hands in mine, shaking them wildly.
                “Wow, so you’re the captain? It’s super awesome to meet you! Whoa, your muscles are so big…” the olive brown haired male glanced at Nagisa, then over to Rei and Gou, confused and slightly afraid.
                “Right, right! Mako-chan’s muscles are huge!” Nagisa’s arms flew up in the air as I turned to face him, our excitement over such a simple thing causing Rei to sigh and Gou to roll her eyes.
                “Huge! Like a superhero!” I laughed, clutching the blonde’s hands.
                “Ah, Haru, give me your hand.” I glanced back at the brunette beside me, watching as he knelt down slightly and offered a hand to the newly surfaced male in the water. I inched closer, curious as to who the final member would be. As Makoto gripped the soft white, well muscled arm, pulling the male out of the water, I held my breath, staring at him with wide eyes.
                The male looked up at me, his raven coloured hair dripping, the water on his skin glistening in the sunlight. Blue eyes widened ever so slightly as his mouth slit open, only to close immediately. I could feel several sets of eyes on us, watching our exchange.
                “Are you real…” his quiet voice whispered, desperate, reaching out for any possibility.
                “Or just a figment of my imagination?” I finished the sentence, my cheeks heating up quickly.
                “So… Haru-chan, Y/n-chan, you guys know each other?” Nagisa popped up beside me, watching us curiously.
                “Yeah, sort of.” Haruka mumbled, pulling himself the rest of the way out of the pool.
                “W-we uh… met a while ago.”