Let's have a drink

Two Wounded Souls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello?"

"Who is this?"

"*scoff* you can't even recognize my voice now. Great. No, that's..sad.." The phone caller slurred. From the way she talked, it's obvious that she's drunk.

"I think you're drunk." The call recipient stated the obvious.

"I am. I am.."

"Then there's no point in talking with a drunk person. I'll hang up the phone now."

"Then what? Continue your life as if nothing ever happened between us? Can you please teach me? Teach me how to live my life as if nothing happened. Just like how you're completely fine without me. I hate you. So much. And i hate myself even more. Why can't i forget you and move on? Why i'm still holding onto the memories we ever had while obviously the person i was sharing those memories with already gone and become out of my reach. So please tell me. What should i do so i can be like you. I want to forget you too. Trust me, i really do because the pain is too much to handle."

"Miss.. listen. I know you're drunk now and maybe whatever things i told you right now won't be remember by you on the next day. You might as well won't remember anything about this conversation we had. But let's play pretend. I'm an expert in this kind of game. Let's pretend as if you'll still remember the things i tell you this night. Let's pretend as if i'm someone who know you well, so you have to hear me out. Okay? So here a piece of my friendly advice.. don't force yourself too hard. If you can't forget someone, then let them stay in your mind for the time being. Because the more we try to forget someone, the more difficult it'll be for us to erase them. So just let it be. Let them stay in your mind, in your heart, but continue your life. Take steps forward, don't stuck in one point while you keep looking at your behind. We can't turn back time. So give it a try to your present. Go to work, spend time with your family, talk to your friends, hang out with them, and try to open your heart for someone new. Who knows you will find someone new that can fix your broken heart.. maybe that person will help you to move on and forget the person you want to forget. Th-"

"No, she's irreplaceable. Taeyeon is irreplaceable."

"Ah, so her name is Taeyeon. Okay i get it. Okay, if Taeyeon really that irreplaceable, at least let someone new to mend your heart. Maybe this new person won't able to replace Taeyeon in your heart, but at least they can make you feel loved. And who knows you might as well fall in love again. Time heals, almost everything. So try to give time time."

"Okay. I'll try.."

"Good."

"Hey, i'm sleepy."

"Good. Then go to sleep now."

"Hm.. hey.."

"Yeah?"

"Weirdly you sound like her.".

"Who?"

"Taeyeon. My Taeyeon."

"*chuckles* see? You're so drunk. And guess i'm too because who's in their right mind willing to talk to a drunk person on phone in the middle of the night, even gave them advices when surely she won't remember a thing tomorrow when she wakes up."

"I will remember. I will.. because you sound like Taeyeon."

"Fine, whatever you say, Miss."

"I'll sleep now. So sleepy."

"Hm. Good night..Fany." And with that, the phone call ended.

Inside the dark room, a certain blonde wiping away the tears' stain on her cheeks as she whispered into the air.

"Live your life well. Stop hurting. Stop crying. You can hate me all the way you want, i deserve it. But if it's not too much to ask, don't forget me. As selfish as it might sounds.."

********************************

 

(Back to present time)

When fate bring two people together again when their paths ever crossed in the past, it means their story is hasn't end. And fate have prepared another fresh-new chapter in the book just for them. The history might repeat itself or they can create a new story and make a different history to be remember by them this time.

 

"Thank you for choosing us as your business partner. Even though it's our first time work together for a big project like this, we already heard about the good reputation of your company and how your company keep expanding the business steadily from year to year." Sooyoung said as she shakes hand with Yoona and then Tiffany. Yoona bow politely at the taller girl in front of her and throw a sweet smile at her and her partner, a cute petite woman. It's kind of amusing to see their height difference though.

"Actually the pleasure is ours. It's such an honour for us to be able to work exclusively with SM corp, one of the biggest three giant retailers in South Korea." Tiffany complimented back her soon to be company-workmate. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter