Chapter II

The Sweet Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A location where the side of river can be seen with 99 candles ligthen up along the small hall way created by the staffs. Flowers flying along with balloons in the air, small light bulbs lighten up the place as if stars can be reach, there stand a man, well-dressed in black suit, a ribbon on his colar and with his bang lifted up differently, he has buckets of fakes roses in his hands. 

"Baekhyun. We got everything set. Kattness will be here soon. Good luck. I have to leave now, Katie is waiting for me." 

"Hyung, i am so nervous. This is not me.. but but okay okay, thank you so much."

~~

 "Kattness? come on! we are late."  her boss rushed her and he got into the car first. 

"Here here, i am here now. What is with the production? they did not inform us about it and my webtoon is not done yet." Kattness nagged along the way as she prepared her files before arriving at the place. 

ting ting ting ting~~ the phone is ringing.

"hello? what? why are you telling me all that now? fine fine, i will go now."  "I am sorry Kattness but i really have to go, my wife is very sick. You will have to go alone."

"huh? wait boss, what do i do? where is it? "

"just go, somehow something will lead you there"

As Kattness got off, the car leave right away. 

A solo light shine bright directly onto Kattness and there were arrows on the wooden ground she stood on tell her to go forward, "eh? what kind of meeting is this?"  Kattness walked forward anyway. 

"please go forward" => "keep coming" => "keep walking" = "turn left" => "for all these years" => "we went through a lot" => "together" => "we hang onto each other" => "MY STRAWBERRY <3" => "Will you..."

Suddenly the candles are blown out, the colorful lights, the lil bit pink and red lights lighten up the whole place and that made Kattness realized that she is standing on a wooden plates that is surrounded by refresh water, at the same time, a familiar voice could be heard, 

"Strawberry, Will You Be My One Night Stand For Our lifetime?" Baekhyun smiles as wide as possible stare back at Kattness who somehow looked abit taken back.

"uhem, what do i get after agreeing to this?"

"huh?what do you mean?"

"what do you mean what i mean?" Kattness put on a frown face

"eh eh, I mean,we can go everywhere together, putting on rings onto our fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter