Chapter I

The Sweet Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ting ting ting ting..~~~~~ The alarm rings in the early morning. A beautiful legs, with extreme shorts and white big T-shirt on walked passed by as the man open his eyes. She open the windows and pull the blanket off from the man, 

"Honey, you got to wake up. You have an appointment today" she leans down close to his face and give him a kiss on his forehead. 

The man smiles while his eyes still closed and instantly he wraps his arms around her waist tight as he pull her over him, quickly he kissed her on the lips. 

"Good morning, Mrs.Wu"

She chuckled and pinch his nose "Now wake up, i got your breakfast done. 10 minutes for bath darling, or else you will have to clean the entire house" She smirked and got off him quickly. 

"Urghhhh. Seriously? do you have to do this in the early sweet morning?"  He whines and kick himself on the bed as he forcefully get up and quickly bath. 

The man walk to the kitchen and sit down for breakfast, "oh i just remember something. This evening i will be busy, honey" he grabbed the bread in his mouth while he tucks in his shirt . 

" eh? busy ? what are you doing this evening?"  The girl turn to the man with a pouty lips on.

"what is with that pout huh? Are you trying to seduce me in the morning as well? "  he playfully jokes with her and got a straight punch right on his abs. 

"Ehhh~~ awww. honey that really hurts."

"tsk. you deserve it, darling. Who ask you to lose all those handsome abs less than 6 months that we had gotten married?"  

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter