- Don't Stop

Call Me When You're Sober
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun sat in his usual corner, looking out at all of the bar-goers with casual interest. It was a typical Friday night and he wanted to relax away from the noise of the salon where he worked as a stylist. The music from the bar was soothing with its steady rhythm and catchy tune. He absentmindedly found himself humming along.

Jonghyun’s train of thought was interrupted when Key stumbled through the door. The blonde was very fair with a slim body and beautiful eyes. His pale skin was mostly hidden under a fluffy pink sweater. Jonghyun wondered if the sweater belonged to the wearer or if the man had borrowed it. Key threw himself onto a chair and loudly demanded alcohol from the bartender, who looked at the newcomer with concern. Key glanced around at other inhabitants of the bar with a face of distain and met Jonghyun’s eyes for a split second before focusing on the shot glass that was placed in front of him.

Jonghyun was intrigued. Key acted like he was royalty while he slowly got more and more drunk. Jonghyun was curious where Key’s sense of dignity came from when he was obviously at a low point. He continued to watch Key throughout the night, smiling to himself at the blonde’s overdramatic antics. However, when Key started singing a lullaby to his shot glass and spilled alcohol all over his sweater and pants, Jonghyun decided it was time to step in.

Jonghyun approached Key cautiously, trying not to startle him. The blonde was mumbling something and snoring softly, his unnaturally clear skin pressed flat on the surface of the bar. Jonghyun was both worried and amused.

Hey, you don’t seem okay. You should probably go home.

The blonde waved his hand in a dismissive gesture. I’m fine, he said slowly, his tongue tripping over the syllables. Jonghyun chuckled. Key was absolutely destroyed. Putting his arm around the slim man, Jonghyun hoisted Key up and started walking him toward the bathroom in the back. Key struggled weakly and half-heartedly against Jonghyun’s grip.

Relax. I’m helping you clean up.

Key continued to push against Jonghyun for a moment before giving up with an exaggerated sigh and stumbling along with him. After a while, Jonghyun watched his words register in Key’s face as he looked down at himself and realized he was covered in alcohol. The blonde scoffed drunkenly and then belched. Jonghyun laughed at Key’s drunken sense of superiority and considered taking a video of the ordeal to leave for the blonde the next morning. Making up his mind to be kind, he decided against it.

The door of the bathroom swung open with Jonghyun’s firm push. Taking advantage of only having one of Jonghyun’s hands holding him up, Key attempted escape and tripped over his own polished shoe. Before he could hit the filthy tiles, Jonghyun’s hands around his waist stopped his fall. The blonde looked up at Jonghyun with wide eyes. Jonghyun looked back with amusement and raised his eyebrows when Key his lips. Key’s breathing was irregular and the bulge in the front of his pants was obvious. The sight of the blonde obviously getting was kind of cute to Jonghy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter