- Goodbye

Call Me When You're Sober
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Getting Key into his apartment was difficult.

Jonghyun had to physically carry the drunken blonde most of the way, and push him the rest. Key mumbled and whined that he wanted to sleep, but Jonghyun was adamant that he sleep in his own bed.

Once in the bedroom, Key flopped down gracelessly on top of the covers and began to snore. Sighing in exasperation, Jonghyun flipped the blonde over and positioned his body comfortably. He removed the blonde’s shoes and laughed at the colorful cartoon cats on his socks.

After putting the shoes in Key’s closet (and admiring the younger man’s impeccable style), Jonghyun returned to the bed. He felt like he could just sit by the blonde’s side and watch his chest slowly moving up and down for hours. Key looked so peaceful.

Jonghyun’s gaze travelled downward and stopped when he saw Key’s crotch. Even after the twenty-minute cab ride and the time it took to get into the apartment, Key was still exceptionally hard. Jonghyun his lips. After how good Key was back at the bar, he could not help but wonder what the blonde tasted like.

Giving in to curiosity, Jonghyun allowed his hand to the bulge of Key’s pants softly. The bulge was large and Jonghyun couldn’t help but wonder how big Key was.  Jonghyun carefully ed Key’s pants and quietly slid the zipper down. Key’s pushed against the stretchy fabric of his yellow briefs. Jonghyun the underside of the length, watching attentively as Key shifted slightly in response.

With the utmost care, Jonghyun lifted the waistband of Key’s underwear up and over his , letting the hard length free. He was impressed by the size, which is not what he would have expected from such a small, slender man. Key moaned softly, causing Jonghyun’s own to twitch against his jeans. He wrapped his hand loosely around the base of Key’s and slowly started to pump, just enough to watch Key’s hips involuntaril

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter